Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HilariousNinja)
    Yeh, I got this email, now I've got two of those (one from Bristol too).
    Goddarnit
    I had that from UCL, but not one from bristol? Do you mean the one that said they give out offers in feb?

ReputationRep:
    Invited for Interview for medicine at UCL!! woot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragaa)
    Invited for Interview for medicine at UCL!! woot
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by no chance)
    Congratulations!
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jederrs)
    I had that from UCL, but not one from bristol? Do you mean the one that said they give out offers in feb?
    Yeh, by including Bristol I meant that two of my choices said that I won't get a reply until Feb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HilariousNinja)
    Yeh, by including Bristol I meant that two of my choices said that I won't get a reply until Feb.
    Yeah, they are the two im waiting to hear from. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starlight-x)
    Really!? Because someone from my school got an offer for Maths and Econ for A*A*A from LSE.. so I thought it would be the same for other subjects too! :rolleyes:
    Do you know what their GCSE and AS grades were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jederrs)
    Yeah, they are the two im waiting to hear from. Good luck
    You too! Prefer UCL over Bristol though

ReputationRep:
    rejection...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EcstaticMuse)
    Greetings, potential applicants!

It may be early in the application process but I thought we'd get this up and running!

I, for one, am very anxious about applying and it'd be great to talk to other applicants to UCL! So, you guys know the drill:

Username:
    Course:
    Planned Entry: (either 2011 or 2012, if applying for deferred entry)
    Hello, can I be added to the list?

Username: calleenal
    Course: History of Art

I feel like I'm a bit late in the game but thought I'd post here as I've just gotten an interview invite today for the 26th of January.

Any other interview invites, any for arts subjects? I didn't realise UCL interviewed for arts so was surprised but there you go.

Good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry S Truman)
    Any historians have offers/rejections yet? If not, does anyone know when they started dishing them out last year?
    i had a rejection today for v101

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    rejection...
    my condolences what did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbabycakes)
    my condolences what did you apply for?
    History V101 ABB requirements and im predicted A*AA. I dont know why I dont fit their criteria

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if admissions office (and all processing of applications) will be closed for a christmas holiday?

I've only received an acknowledgement from them so far (sent ucas off exactly a month ago) but I was hoping I'd get a response from them in december...will this be possible or are they going to stop processing applications for a few weeks?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya!

Username: Dallas Green
    Course: BSc Psychology
    Planned Entry: Sept 2011

There's not too many access applicants, eh? Ou well, I hope for the best >_>
    I got my first offer (Greenwich) one day after they received it.

Got an acknowledgement e-mail from UCL but didn't hear from them since then.
    It has only been a week, but yeah, I really hope I get an offer.

Good luck to everyone! C:

ReputationRep:
    History V101 ABB requirements and im predicted A*AA. I dont know why I dont fit their criteria
    dayum you should ask for feedback as to why you got rejected. I have a feeling I'll be joining you in the rejection pile x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbabycakes)
    dayum you should ask for feedback as to why you got rejected. I have a feeling I'll be joining you in the rejection pile x
    I didnt know where to email them from, I tried ringing the admissions office but not luck I'm sure you won't be where else have you applied and what are your predicted grades?? x

ReputationRep:
    Username: KitKatFrench
    Course: MEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering (International Programme)
    Planned Entry: Sept 2011

Sent my UCAS off on the 17th November, got an acknowledgment a week or so later.. And just got an interview for the 15th December

Yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwilightKnight)
    Rejected for Biomedical Science.

A bit of a blow. I just got rejected today from Oxford and so when I saw the UCAS Track email I was expecting the email to be regarding that. Checked UCAS and boom.

Just not my day.

Best of luck to all applicants. I hope you get in.
    Rejected for History, don't worry , i know it hurts.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt know where to email them from, I tried ringing the admissions office but not luck I'm sure you won't be where else have you applied and what are your predicted grades?? x
    Well I've actually applied for psych, at RHUL, goldsmiths, surrey and QMUL. Received offers for the first 3, but UCL is my top choice. I'm predicted A*AA like you, so this has worried my slightly! hmm, fingers crossed eh. Where have you applied? x

University open days

1. UCL
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.