Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeritV)
    Thank god, thank god.
    Now back to English, so that the others don't kill us
    It is actually quite funny to guess what you express in this interesting sounding language without knowing a single Czech expression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robin123)
    It is actually quite funny to guess what you express in this interesting sounding language without knowing a single Czech expression.
    Oh, is it? So how successful do you think you were in guessing what we were talking about?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, is it? So how successful do you think you were in guessing what we were talking about?
    Well... I think a was as successful as you probably are in guessing what the following means: "Dieser Satz hat keinerlei Bedeutung und dient nur zur Veranschaulichung der oben getätigten Aussage. Zur Verstärkung und allgemeinen Verwirrungen werden hier jetzt noch ein paar Worte angehängt. Auch dies hat keinen tieferen Sinn."

ReputationRep:
    Well... I think a was as successful as you probably are in guessing what the following means: "Dieser Satz hat keinerlei Bedeutung und dient nur zur Veranschaulichung der oben getätigten Aussage. Zur Verstärkung und allgemeinen Verwirrungen werden hier jetzt noch ein paar Worte angehängt. Auch dies hat keinen tieferen Sinn."
    It looks quite German to me, but not that I understand.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for MEng Chemical Engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda cares)
    Applied for MEng Chemical Engineering
    When is your Birmingham interview? I have one too!

ReputationRep:
    It looks quite German to me, but not that I understand.
    Well and your writing looks to me like something that isn't French, Italian, Spanish, English, Greek, Arabic, Asian... But, to be honest, I couldn't identify it exactly as Czech.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Chemistry with Management (four year) :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Well and your writing looks to me like something that isn't French, Italian, Spanish, English, Greek, Arabic, Asian... But, to be honest, I couldn't identify it exactly as Czech.
    Well that doesn't surprise me

ReputationRep:
    Applying to Medicinal Chemistry for 2011 (4-year)

ReputationRep:
    Hey did u get your acknowledgement from UCL? How long after having submitted your application? :-) btw I'm applying for Economics and Philosophy!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Psychology over here

ReputationRep:
    Electronic and Electrical Engineering 2011 Entry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sylvie92)
    Hey did u get your acknowledgement from UCL? How long after having submitted your application? :-) btw I'm applying for Economics and Philosophy!
    I haven't got mine yet, what about you? I dont know but I've heard they dont send out acknowledgements

ReputationRep:
    Economics and Geography 2011

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

Username: saks10111
    Course: Economics and Business with East European Studies
    Planned Entry: Fall 2011

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo

Username: darkestskies
    Course: History (V100)
    Planned Entry: 2012 (deferring!)

Scared but excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Psychology over here
    High five sister :cool: psychology ftw :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Username:Jinxy
    Course: History; History with a year abroad.
    Planned Entry: 2011

:heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)
    I haven't got mine yet, what about you? I dont know but I've heard they dont send out acknowledgements
    Neither have I! On the website there isn't written anything useful so I suppose that we have to patiently wait

University open days

1. UCL
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.