Turn on thread page Beta

He always stares but avoids me.Does he like me? watch

So there's this guy that gets the same bus as me to school. Every time I approach the bus stand, he stares at me then when i'm closer he runs away to the other side of the stand! what could this mean? If he liked me surely he would at least say hi and start a conversation? He's never spoken to me! Could he possibly like me or what?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like your textbook "I like her but am too shy to talk to her" situation to me.
    Or maybe he just thinks that he couldnt pull you or something.

Any more info?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he likes you, I just think he doesn't like the look of you.

We're in the same year but we don't have any classes together.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him for the time, make a passing comment about the weather, ask him what he studies, then he'll have sex with you.

ReputationRep:
    So there's this guy that gets the same bus as me to school. Every time I approach the bus stand, he stares at me then when i'm closer he runs away to the other side of the stand! what could this mean? If he liked me surely he would at least say hi and start a conversation? He's never spoken to me! Could he possibly like me or what?
    what he actually runs? Staring means you're fit or very ugly and he's just amazed at how ugly you are..

(Original post by SomaliMan)
    what he actually runs? Staring means you're fit or very ugly and he's just amazed at how ugly you are..
    lol he doesn't run as such,just walks away really quick.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you smell bad?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if your Muslim looking he thinks you're a terrorist that might blow him and the bus up any moment.

I'm not Muslim and no i don't smell,i wash every day,practise good dental hygiene,etc. I'm so confused!!

ReputationRep:
    You're a woman, you're supposed to be confused.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're ......

i have no idea tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Maybe you're ......

i have no idea tbh.
    This, lol

Just stare back!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's a sign that, on closer inspection, your cross-dressing isn't as convincing as you'd hoped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomaliMan)
    Maybe if your Muslim looking he thinks you're a terrorist that might blow him and the bus up any moment.
    And moving a couple of yards to the other side of the bus stop is going to save him from any immediate harm is it?

ReputationRep:
    This sounds typical to me. He's clearly you're twin so has to stay fay away from you so you don't notice the resemblance...

No? Not funny? :getmecoat:

It means he likes you, but is too shy to talk to you.

That, or you have a fetus growing on the back of your head...

I have exactly the same issue as you, OP - there's this guy in my year but we have no classes together but I swear he has been staring at me for YEARS :mad: Tbh I have no advice to give you but just thought I'd let you know you are not alone :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He likes you but he is to shy to talk to you....
    I know how the boy feels, did the same thing to my first crush....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayDay92)
    This sounds typical to me. He's clearly you're twin so has to stay fay away from you so you don't notice the resemblance...

No? Not funny? :getmecoat:
    :rofl3:
    Funny!

P.S. *far*

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.