Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He always stares but avoids me.Does he like me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's autistic?

Too far? Whoops. We've already touched on Muslims in this thread so...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's a stalker. He's planning to rape you so he can't be seen talking to you otherwise they can track him easier.

Or maybe he's just nervous. Say hi and if he says hi back then that's a foot in the door. If he stutters/blushes intensely/screams and/or runs away you know he's a lost cause.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I have exactly the same issue as you, OP - there's this guy in my year but we have no classes together but I swear he has been staring at me for YEARS :mad: Tbh I have no advice to give you but just thought I'd let you know you are not alone :p:
    Glad to know I'm not alone! I just don't get why it's so hard for them to just say hi

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he thinks you're so massively ugly that approaching you will result in him chundering everywhere.

Or yes, he might like you.

Thanks guys for the responses,some of them made me giggle a bit I think i'll start a conversation with him when i see him alone and see how he reacts.
    Anymore suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thejonsmith)
    Maybe it's a sign that, on closer inspection, your cross-dressing isn't as convincing as you'd hoped.

ReputationRep:
    And moving a couple of yards to the other side of the bus stop is going to save him from any immediate harm is it?
    I don't know you're from Lubnaan u tell me

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that, i'll talk to you next time.

ReputationRep:
    Try to start a convo

ReputationRep:
    You think a bunch of people on a student forum can probe into his mind and find out for sure? The answer is, nope.

What you do is talk to him. You could ask why the hell he runs away from you when you get close to him on the bus. You could ask for the time, 'bump' into him, which gives you an excuse to say something, etc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.