Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls would you blush in this scenario? Watch

Went to the local shop tonight and the girl there asked me for ID due to regulation they have to. Anyway the other girl told me how that girl fancied me and the girl over heard and went bright red and said she had to go to see the supervisor for a minute. After she served me and I was walking away I heard I say to the girl that she had embarassed her. Would she only react like that if she actually liked me or is it just a case of her being in an awkward position?

ReputationRep:
    talk about retarded :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I would imagine she does fancy you, otherwise she wouldn't be so embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    She probably likes you but didn't want you to know because she doesn't think you'll like her in return.

Every 14-17 year old's greatest fear seems to be the person they like, knowing that they like them.

ReputationRep:
    You should have said "Why are you behind the counter? You should be in the confectionery section, because you're so sweet!"

Then, a sex joke.

And a beautiful relationship would follow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mann18)
    You should have said "Why are you behind the counter? You should be in the confectionery section, because you're so sweet!"

Then, a sex joke.

And a beautiful relationship would follow.
    Did you take those pics? :awesome:
    And OP, she's a retard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RahRah09)
    She probably likes you but didn't want you to know because she doesn't think you'll like her in return.

Every 14-17 year old's greatest fear seems to be the person they like, knowing that they like them.
    Unrequited 'love' is a painful feeling, which a lot of teens try and avoid :p:

Half the time it's pathetic though. OP, be nice to her.. talk to her the next time you're there or something to show that you're not weirded out by her or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sine)
    Did you take those pics? :awesome:
    And OP, she's a retard
    Erm, yeah, why not?

But no, sadly I did not :/

Hopefully, I'll get to take some pictures from there next year though

ReputationRep:
    Erm, yeah, why not?

But no, sadly I did not :/

Hopefully, I'll get to take some pictures from there next year though
    Oh I was about to say, they are amazing :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Lol what is all the shyness about. If you like someone just tell them. Running off and giggling... what is she like 4 years old?

I agree she does sound like a retard :P:

ReputationRep:
    erm

GET IN THERE

ReputationRep:
    Why is the OP a warned post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alissasantiago)
    Why is the OP a warned post?

I thought that, probably misuse of anon.

OP she may like you, she may not. Just be nice to her, she might say something if she does since she knows 'you know' anyway.

ReputationRep:
    At this point I feel we need to just ditch the whole H&R board... this is getting out of hand.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know... I would but I'm super pale and blush at anything. So it might just be that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    I don't know... I would but I'm super pale and blush at anything. So it might just be that.
    *runs and sits next to you*

Why hello. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    *runs and sits next to you*

Why hello. :sexface:

Hi there

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.