ReputationRep:
    Be realistic:yep:
    Note: You only have 10 euros in your pocket

ReputationRep:
    Spend it with my family.

ReputationRep:
    give all my possessions away and then probably get drunk

ReputationRep:
    Spend the day with my family, telling them how much I love them all. Then I'd do the same with friends, and tell *him* that I love him.

ReputationRep:
    Spend my day in retreat and prayer. Asking God for His mercy and pardon from all my sins. Thanking Him for blessing me in this life and pleading Him to extend His blessings into the hereafter. You will leave the world behind, so spending in it is not wise.

ReputationRep:
    Write a will stating which of possessions will go to whom, will ask my mum to cook my favorite dish, write good bye notes to friends and family and finally go to sleep listening to my favorite songs...

Get fish & chips and lose my virginity.

ReputationRep:
    Get into a fight, steal something that I really want, steal a nice car and be on the run for the day, driving recklessly like I'm on GTA or something.

ReputationRep:
    Spend the day raping stuff.Go into fights get drunk and stoned at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Have sex, read some Shakespeare, go to the British Museum and the National Gallery, do some drawing, eat a Marks and Spencer's curry, and watch TV.

ReputationRep:
    Go on TSR

ReputationRep:
    Go to the fun-fair.

ReputationRep:
    Pub

ReputationRep:
    Make peace with the world.
    Write and then post my good bye letters.
    Walk my dog and explain what is going on. And my horse.
    Eat lots of chocolate, smoke weed, snort coke, have sex, rally my car....

Afterall if am dying what other shinanagons can I get into?

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably wake up at about 1pm then rush about before the shops shut. Just because I'm dying doesn't mean I'm any better organised and sociable.

I'd probably try to watch the end of the Sopranos too, something I've been meaning to do for ages

ReputationRep:
    See my bebe, see my brothers and sisters, finish watching Dexter. Assuming the 10 euros is in note form, I'd go and change it into pounds and buy myself a nice burial outfit.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    LOTS of sex :p:

Followed by a good blue sirloin steak with Jack Daniels glaze, chips and veggies at T.G.I. Fridays And maybe some pool. (Tom would pay for all that ) Might have to see my family at some point, but not for long :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DopplerEffect)
    Write a will stating which of possessions will go to whom, will ask my mum to cook my favorite dish, write good bye notes to friends and family and finally go to sleep listening to my favorite songs...
    This sounds really nice and perfect. I'd surround myself with friends and family as well.

Gather all my family (and my cat!) together and tell them how much I love them.
    Message all my friends with what they mean to me.
    Sing my favourite songs.
    Eat lots of Kung-Po king prawns and cheesecake (not together!).
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Spend time saying goodbye to family and friends, sit in a coffee shop all afternoon with the person closest to me and deliver necessary home truths to some people :yes:

Would be great to get some conducting in there if poss too :musicus:

(Original post by vintage_007)

Sing my favourite songs.

Eat lots of Kung-Po king prawns and cheesecake (not together!).
    Oooh. Those as well :yep:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.