Turn on thread page Beta

If you had a day to live what would you do? watch

ReputationRep:
    cry,pray,cry,pray,cry,pray,cry,p ray,cry,cry,cry,pray and then finally rest.

ReputationRep:
    I'd find all my friends and tell them everything I think of them, tell my old biology teachers to shove it up theirs ar*es (i hated my biology teachers btw), donate that 10 euros to charity, ninja onto my schools notices system and tell all the people I hate at once, assassinate the Nazi librarian, and finally spend the last remaining time on COD MW2

ReputationRep:
    Go to the Winchester, have a pint and wait for all this to blow over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agentk17)
    Go to the Winchester, have a pint and wait for all this to blow over.
    :yep: Haha, classic Shaun of the Dead.

Spend time with my family and friends and boyfriend, not tell them I was dying probably just make sure they know I love them and give sentimental items to each of them. Split my other finances/belongings to people. Give those 10 euros to the first person I saw, strip completely naked and run around whichever city I was in skipping merrily(cus I can). Eat an epic epic meal. Sing very loudly on the highest building I can find with a funked up music system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K the Failure)
    Get fish & chips and lose my virginity.
    This

- Fish & Chips

+ Chicken Shish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blutarsky)
    Get into a fight, steal something that I really want, steal a nice car and be on the run for the day, driving recklessly like I'm on GTA or something.
    Aggressiveness before dying
    How cute!

ReputationRep:
    For me I'll kiss and hug my friends and say goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    drink, eat, **** and listen to METHULZZzz

ReputationRep:
    Post a goodbye message on youtube, paint a really big wall, drink myself silly and take my clothes off, not necessarily in that order.

ReputationRep:
    Write an anon panic-ridden post in H&R, asking TSR what I should do on my last day.

ReputationRep:
    Probably waste it crying, whimpering "What's the point? I'm going to die anyway..."

Ideally I would have the sudden courage to go over to J----- and give him a kiss.. I want to die in a loving embrace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pwad)
    Be realistic:yep:
    Note: You only have 10 euros in your pocket
    nice vid on ur sig

ReputationRep:
    Go meet up with all my family and call those that are in India. Try to plan my funeral so that it's really exciting and write my will when everyone is asleep.

ReputationRep:
    no idea.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to spend the day back at my hometown and then make my way down to the beach and swim into the horizon.......that would be an awesome ending..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pwad)
    Be realistic:yep:
    Note: You only have 10 euros in your pocket
    Brilliant sig btw, great video, very creative, would like to see more. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Get a shag preferably. And a good one.

ReputationRep:
    sniff crack, burn a few qurans then rape as much girls possible

ReputationRep:
    I would just want to sepnd my time with my loved ones, no money needed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.