Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody ordered stuff online from H&M before? How long did it take to arrive? Also, did you have to sign for it? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to because on your first order you have to have your order delivered to your billing address

ReputationRep:
    Right, I didn't notice that I only have the 1 address anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I ordered a dress. Once I got the final "dispatched notice"
    It took 3 Days. And yes I did have to sign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolololol)
    I refuse to because on your first order you have to have your order delivered to your billing address
    Aren't they the same anyway? The only situation I can see that they wouldn't be is if you were ordering something for someone else as a present.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Aren't they the same anyway? The only situation I can see that they wouldn't be is if you were ordering something for someone else as a present.
    Well my billing address and shipping address are different because I'm at uni in term time and not in the holidays. If I change my billing address on my card then try and order online they usually block it anyway due to "suspicious activity". Woooo.

ReputationRep:
    About 4 working days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarCAZm)
    About 4 working days
    Cool, I ordered it on Friday. Although I just checked now and it says I should be getting it the start of October. That's pretty long I think especially seeing as the delivery is not free!

ReputationRep:
    Well my billing address and shipping address are different because I'm at uni in term time and not in the holidays. If I change my billing address on my card then try and order online they usually block it anyway due to "suspicious activity". Woooo.
    That's weird, I'm at uni in term time and home in the holidays but I've not had any problems like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    That's weird, I'm at uni in term time and home in the holidays but I've not had any problems like that.
    The actual changing of address does not cause suspicion but if I use it to send things to new address they think my card has been stolen etc. Annoying but oh well, probably depends on what bank you're with. My friend's card got stopped on holiday because it was suspicious she wasn't in the UK... even though she told her bank she was going abroad to avoid raising the suspicious activity flagging. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    it took about two weeks for myn to come and when it did.... it was the wrong product with a sticker on it saying the right products name :mad:

ridiculous service tbh, i ordered a shoe size 6 it clearly states on my note size 6 which is a 39- the person delievered a size 4 ??? which was a 36?? :confused:

and then i brought some hotpants three pair in a pack and instead the sent me a t-shirt of some little girl ??? with the sticker on top saying hotpants?? :confused:
    ii know for certainn what i ordered online and i have never orderd the t-shirt as a product --specifically a little girls--- so i don't know how they got mixed up?? someone really stupid mustve been handling with my parcel. :mad:

so i'm planning to go and return it in store, the service is ridiculous worst delivery service i've experianced so far.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoonforknife)
    I didn't
    They've changed that now. You needed to before.

ReputationRep:
    I've ordered from them twice recently and the things arrived in good time. Just one of the items looked nothing like the picture so I returned it in store.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.