Boys - how long after cumming are you ready to go again? Watch

This discussion is closed.
ophqui
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
well i last quite a long time as a rule, so i can get a bit sore going twice in a row. Physically i can get it up, and it normally stays up for a while after sex anyway, but i like a little break at least, a couple of hours is fine. Shag - watch a film - shag again is a nice pattern for me, gives me the recharge time i need lol
Richii
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
A few hours.
Topshagger28
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Virgin
Topshagger28
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mood
(Original post by ophqui)
well i last quite a long time as a rule, so i can get a bit sore going twice in a row. Physically i can get it up, and it normally stays up for a while after sex anyway, but i like a little break at least, a couple of hours is fine. Shag - watch a film - shag again is a nice pattern for me, gives me the recharge time i need lol
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by green chica)
my boyfriend can go pretty soon after we've already had sex. but, he says im the only girl who he's been able to get aroused with in that short of a period (about 10 minutes, one time it was 5 minutes after he'd cummed) and a few times he's told me he pre-cums and cums way more with me than he ever has. and, the *** feels different in that its a lot more intense and powerful than normal. so, i guess it depends on the guy and the girl he's with.
He's doing a brilliant job boosting your ego
Oliver ayers
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i've just done it so i don't know yet
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (54)
32.14%
Spring (31)
18.45%
Autumn/Fall (41)
24.4%
Winter (32)
19.05%
I love them all equally (10)
5.95%