Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in studying BSc Psychology at the University of Nottingham, however on the webpage it said that the type and duration of the degree is a ''3 year UG''. What does that mean?

And if anyone is studying Psychology there, do you like it?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    It means that it's an undergraduate degree (i.e., a first degree, as opposed to a postgraduate degree) that lasts for three years.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to study psychology there too

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my masters in psychology here. So far it has been good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It means that it's an undergraduate degree (i.e., a first degree, as opposed to a postgraduate degree) that lasts for three years.
    Lol, thank you. That's pretty obvious, can't believe i didn't think of it !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambition-X)
    I'm looking to study psychology there too
    Nicee =) When are you planning to apply for? Sep 2011?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asha_patel)
    Nicee =) When are you planning to apply for? Sep 2011?
    Yep! I sent off my ucas a few days ago. The wait is terrifying. In the end I applied for Psychology with cognitive neuroscience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambition-X)
    Yep! I sent off my ucas a few days ago. The wait is terrifying. In the end I applied for Psychology with cognitive neuroscience.
    Ahh, good luck !!!
    I should be sending my application off in the next week or two... pretty sure the wait is going to be horrible =(
    xx

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.