Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in studying BSc Psychology at the University of Nottingham, however on the webpage it said that the type and duration of the degree is a ''3 year UG''. What does that mean?

And if anyone is studying Psychology there, do you like it?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    It means that it's an undergraduate degree (i.e., a first degree, as opposed to a postgraduate degree) that lasts for three years.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to study psychology there too

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my masters in psychology here. So far it has been good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It means that it's an undergraduate degree (i.e., a first degree, as opposed to a postgraduate degree) that lasts for three years.
    Lol, thank you. That's pretty obvious, can't believe i didn't think of it !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambition-X)
    I'm looking to study psychology there too
    Nicee =) When are you planning to apply for? Sep 2011?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asha_patel)
    Nicee =) When are you planning to apply for? Sep 2011?
    Yep! I sent off my ucas a few days ago. The wait is terrifying. In the end I applied for Psychology with cognitive neuroscience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambition-X)
    Yep! I sent off my ucas a few days ago. The wait is terrifying. In the end I applied for Psychology with cognitive neuroscience.
    Ahh, good luck !!!
    I should be sending my application off in the next week or two... pretty sure the wait is going to be horrible =(
    xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 27, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.