Turn on thread page Beta

Do guys like very laid back girls? watch

Do lads tend to like girls who are quiet and very laid back, more laid back than them? Or do they prefere the typical girl who wants the be in control of things, knows what is going on all the time and worries if things are not done etc?

ReputationRep:
    I prefer a girl who is herself whether it be laid back or not. Aslong as she has a good personality and can hold a conversation and i find attractive then thats good enough for me.

ReputationRep:
    I like em laid back :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    I like to think a guy goes for a girl who is happy with who she is, and has a great personallty.

ReputationRep:
    I like girls who think they are in control.Nervous train wrecks full of insecurities aren't for me.

ReputationRep:
    i wanna know this actually. im quite laid back but sometimes i feel like i should be more lady like. simply because a guy can like a girl who is laid back, but would he consider her for a long run :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I read the title wrong...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    I read the title wrong...lol

:rolleyes:

:sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.