(Original post by asparkyn)
    :lolwut: come again?
    ok *rubs penis on her face*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    And he's like 5'1.
    I swear he's 5'5...

ReputationRep:
    Well I ain't 12, so I don't find him 'cute' or 'good looking', yeah I know my taste in men ain't that good, yeah Richard Hammond and James May :love: anyway, I find that all the girls I know say they hate him and can't stand his gay looks.

ReputationRep:
    From the time that he's make a pretty girl proves that he is not my kind of attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Little to do with looks, he has social value, that's it, from the singing and fame. The aura...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by int_applicant)
    I have both ( I say that with a lot of modesty)..However, I dont regard myself as "cute"......:p:

I just think it is the way he carries himself , his body frame ( which is little for his age), his face, hair and the fact that he sings.....He has features that most girls would regard as "cute"... eyes and teeth are not part of it.

Btw, I was surprised to know that he is about 16 or 17...he has a very little body frame for his age-hence, girls think he is "cute"......I think he is "gay"...LOL..OK that was a joke.....I have to give it to him..he is doing his thing.....

i thought he was 12 i like most of his features not including the way he does his hair. and i think his smile his quite fake

ReputationRep:
    The only girls who think he's good looking are about 12.

ReputationRep:
    inb4imsoacademic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayB124)
    Really? I know literally hundreds of guys with good eyes and teeth.
    good teeth as in perfectly shaped and whiter than white teeth.

or maybe my teeth standards are too high :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    I swear he's 5'5...
    5'3

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Justin-Bieber-47348.html

ReputationRep:
    He's probably still growing.

ReputationRep:
    Because they're all sluts, average looking boy + money + he's looking for a gf/bit on the side = HOT

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.