Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    please let me know I need as much info as possible.

ReputationRep:
    They can just take your SF student support number number... as far as I know, they can just say 'They attended' and it will go through. My uni never actually used my SF letter, but I had given them my number previously.

BTW why are you asking. Is it because you lost the letter? If so, you can print a copy off from the 'correspondence' section on the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpwxx)
    They can just take your SF student support number number... as far as I know, they can just say 'They attended' and it will go through. My uni never actually used my SF letter, but I had given them my number previously.

BTW why are you asking. Is it because you lost the letter? If so, you can print a copy off from the 'correspondence' section on the website.
    no its because my uni have done the process you described, yet sf are saying they hevnt got confirmation... my uni did this on monday ant my payments are still saying approved. So im wondering whatelse my uni can do to confirm my attendane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skeppy)
    no its because my uni have done the process you described, yet sf are saying they hevnt got confirmation... my uni did this on monday ant my payments are still saying approved. So im wondering whatelse my uni can do to confirm my attendane.
    I would say that it's an error somewhere along the line (either your uni hasn't done it properly or SF haven't processed it). So I wouldn't think you'd have to use a different method.

Has everyone else you know at your uni got their money or not? If not then I'd wait since it is a problem they'll know about and be sorting. If they have, then I'd go and speak to either your department office or the finance office at uni and tell them that it's not gone through, give them your letter, they should sort it out.
    xxx

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.