Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca2508)
    Aah cool, sounds good! Hopefully you'll get a lower offer then! I've applied for History of Art on the scheme but also History of Art and Museum Studies (not on the A2L scheme), so quite nervous about the interviews next month!

Good luck with your application!
    Ohhh, good luck with the interview. Luckily all the courses I've applied for don't need an interview, so I'm just waiting for an offer. Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oe43)
    Anybody applying for Spanish? I got an offer on friday
    Oooh me! I have an offer too!
    exciting!

what other unis have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for theatre and performance. I have had no confermation message, interview invite or offer.

starting to get a little worried now as this is my first choice and leeds looks amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iunno)
    thats really weird. they should've at least given you an interview. definitely ask for feedback, cause that's quite worrying. have you heard back from any other unis?
    weird is an understatement . for some reason, i don't think they recieved my access to leeds scheme. deffo ask for some feedback, without trying to sound all cocky etc there was no fault with my application.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Sent my application for History v100 two weeks ago, if i get an offer Leeds will almost certainly be my firm as i loved the open day! Even though i'm predicted AAA and i reckon that is achievable i applied for the A2L scheme.

I got an email from History admissions saying that they're holding off making some offers until after January since so many applied, i hope i don't have to wait that long. ;/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelliebaby)
    exciting!

I have an offer for English Lit and Spanish - is Leeds you firm guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paparazzi)
    Yes I'm thinking so
    I've heard back from all my other unis with offers, apart from Newcastle, which would be a contender for being my firm but I haven't actually been there yet, and having not heard from them yet...who knows!
    Think i will stick with Leeds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcockerill1)
    Ohhh, good luck with the interview. Luckily all the courses I've applied for don't need an interview, so I'm just waiting for an offer. Good luck to you too!
    Ahh that's alright then! Thanks, and I hate to repeat myself but here goes anyway, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    My application has finally gone off. Really hoping to get another offer (got one last year) and then actually get the grades this time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelliebaby)
    exciting!

Manchester, Sheffield, Royal Holloway and Kings College London
    you? Do you think Leeds will be your firm?

ReputationRep:
    Hii

I got an offer for English and Theatre Studies today! I had an offer for this course last year, but I just missed the grades I needed (doh!) so I reapplied. Lots and lots of revision from now until my exam in January I think!

Good luck to everyone else who's applying to Leeds

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer from Leeds for Neuroscience!!! ABB!!!
    WOOOO!!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariashafira)
    Conditional offer from Leeds for Neuroscience!!! ABB!!!
    WOOOO!!!! :woo:
    Welldone my best friend got an offer for Neuroscience today to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviaL)
    Welldone my best friend got an offer for Neuroscience today to
    Ah no way!! Congrats to her too!! Whats her name?
    Mine's Maria btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by golddust&lipgloss)
    weird is an understatement . for some reason, i don't think they recieved my access to leeds scheme. deffo ask for some feedback, without trying to sound all cocky etc there was no fault with my application.
    I dont think you're being cocky at all, completely agree with you. AND you've done an access to leeds course?! Was leeds your firm? I'm really shocked.
    let me know what they tell you in your feedback, I'm pretty curious to know why they've turned you down! Sorry to hear that, and hope they have a good reason for your rejection though. when did you send off your ucas application and when did they reply with a rejection?

ReputationRep:
    I received my unconditional a few days ago and got my offer letter in the post today!! So chuffed

Well done everyone!

Is it your second choice after Oxford, I assume?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yabbayabba)
    I received my unconditional a few days ago and got my offer letter in the post today!! So chuffed

Well done everyone!

Is it your second choice after Oxford, I assume?

Ahh, I really need to update my sig - I was rejected by Oxford a few days ago so Leeds is def my top choice now (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariashafira)
    Ah no way!! Congrats to her too!! Whats her name?
    Mine's Maria btw
    Shes called Anna but I think Nottinghams her top choice and leeds is her second

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I really need to update my sig - I was rejected by Oxford a few days ago so Leeds is def my top choice now (:
    Ah nice

Sorry to hear about Oxford. I'm glad I didn't bother with them (well the success rate for the course is absurdly low and joint honours admissions is meant to be very tough). My PS was nowhere near ready by the deadline anyway, so it would have affected my other applications too. Plus I suck at practical criticism so I would have failed the ELAT.

Have you e-mailed to register yourself on a visit day at Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Mathematical Sciences (G150) and haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone else heard anything from the Maths department?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.