The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by Laura x<3x
I've applied for Childhood Studies, got offers from everywhere else but still waiting on Leeds - my first choice!!

I've had an unconditional! Have uz heard anything yet? xX
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Rakas21
Is anybody still awaiting a reply from Leeds and applied earlier than December 7th??

Me!!! I applied in like, October! My tutor got the request for a second reference and sent it today so fingers crossed.......
Reply 602
Aaaaaaaagh! I got an interview for Politics and Parliamentary Studies!!!!!
Original post by Teh User

Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 604
Original post by Nicknak256
Good luck! :biggrin:

I'll need it because it's the day after I come back from the US, so I'll be jetlagged. :frown: Might call up and see if an alternative day is available.
Reply 605
anyone heard anything about the Access to Leeds module days yet?
Reply 606

Well done! when did u hear?
Reply 607
Original post by e.lau16
Well done! when did u hear?

Email on Friday afternoon. They said they're posting a letter as well.
Reply 608

oh wow, congratulations! you're the first person I've seen to have been offered one. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.
Reply 609
Email on Friday afternoon. They said they're posting a letter as well.

ohh okay.. WELL DONE :biggrin: ive applied for the same course but still waiting to hear from them, so hopefully this week! What were ur predicted grades if u dont mind me asking?
A friend of mine heard on Friday afternoon by email as well and got the letter today. Interviews aren't for weeks though.
Hey everyone I just heard I got a conditional offer for Childhood Studies!!!!! 60 Credits (my course totals 60), with 45 of them at Merit or above - SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 612
Original post by e.lau16
ohh okay.. WELL DONE :biggrin: ive applied for the same course but still waiting to hear from them, so hopefully this week! What were ur predicted grades if u dont mind me asking?

A*A*A but not many courses exist with those sort of grades, plus this is the course I really want.

Congrats! I got my rejection letter today :upyours: would have liked an interview :frown: but they gave me an offer in BA Politics...
Reply 614
Original post by Diffusion
Congrats! I got my rejection letter today :upyours: would have liked an interview :frown: but they gave me an offer in BA Politics...

hey! i rang up and they said i got rejected for PPS too...do they automatically give u an offer for the Politics course then? Did they say that in the letter or....
Original post by e.lau16
hey! i rang up and they said i got rejected for PPS too...do they automatically give u an offer for the Politics course then? Did they say that in the letter or....

Yeah, in the letter it just said that I had been unsuccessful but they would like to transfer me to BA Politics and that I had 14 days to accept it. You will probably get one in the next few days.
Reply 616
Yeah, in the letter it just said that I had been unsuccessful but they would like to transfer me to BA Politics and that I had 14 days to accept it. You will probably get one in the next few days.

yehhh i just got my letter yesterday and it said that to. I emailed the person today so hopefully they'll let me know soon! Bit gutted really..but hey..an offer is still an offer :biggrin:
Original post by e.lau16
yehhh i just got my letter yesterday and it said that to. I emailed the person today so hopefully they'll let me know soon! Bit gutted really..but hey..an offer is still an offer :biggrin:

Exactly, it's just the same without the year placement! I rather have that than a rejection. Also, email Julie for your feedback. This is what I got :mad::

Spoiler

I don't get why they couldn't interview all good candidates, either I was good enough or crap for a place!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 618
Exactly, it's just the same without the year placement! I rather have that than a rejection. Also, email Julie for your feedback. This is what I got :mad::

Spoiler

I don't get why they couldn't interview all good candidates, either I was good enough or crap for a place!

yehhh okay i'll try and email her, but i suspect she will just send out the same feedback to everyone..oh well.

good luck with the rest of your offers :biggrin:
Reply 619
I got my rejection letter today :upyours: would have liked an interview :frown: but they gave me an offer in BA Politics...

same! ): still very pleased with an offer though :biggrin:

i'm considering first choicing it - is anyone else?

Latest