Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.L. C-Brown)
    Applying for Greek Civilisation and History
    Hi there, ive applied for Roman Civilisation and History have you sent your application off yet? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samuola)
    Hi there, ive applied for Roman Civilisation and History have you sent your application off yet? x
    Yay, a similar-minded person, hello Yup, sent it off on Friday and am now refraining from checking UCAS Track every five seconds. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Some departments at Leeds do take a while getting back to you! Also I think at a lot of unis this year people will be slower as they are having cuts to administrative staff as a result of cost savings exercises.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebekaht)
    Applying for Politics I doubt I'll get in as I heard they have 18 applicants per place or something
    I think that is for the four year Politics and Parliamentary Studies one. For straight Politics it is not quite as competitive as far as I know. Good luck with it, POLIS at Leeds is epic win. Especially if you like British politics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    I think that is for the four year Politics and Parliamentary Studies one. For straight Politics it is not quite as competitive as far as I know. Good luck with it, POLIS at Leeds is epic win. Especially if you like British politics.
    Ohh good! Thanks for letting me know and thank you! It's the only uni I haven't visited, but all my friends absolutely adored it on the open day so I'm guessing I'll probably like it a lot! Yeah, I really liked the look of the optional modules, it's the main reason I applied there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.L. C-Brown)
    Yay, a similar-minded person, hello Yup, sent it off on Friday and am now refraining from checking UCAS Track every five seconds. Yourself?
    Oh same same! I got a couple of confirmation e-mails last night, have you heard anything from Leeds yet? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samuola)
    Oh same same! I got a couple of confirmation e-mails last night, have you heard anything from Leeds yet? x
    Nope, not yet. Doesn't stop me from checking UCAS Track every five seconds, though Where else have you applied? x

ReputationRep:
    I've already got an offer from Leeds; AAB with an A in French and German. Fun fun! Good luck to the rest of you. :]

ReputationRep:
    Music and English. I haven't heard from them yet.

Jealous of the person above

ReputationRep:
    Offer Need to get an A in English, and I think this will be my first choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    DUDE. Oh, the anticipation is terrible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    DUDE. Oh, the anticipation is terrible!
    What have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    What have you applied for?
    English.

ReputationRep:
    Biochemisty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    English.
    Ahh I see Well it looks like they've just started giving out offers as they've been popping up recently, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I see Well it looks like they've just started giving out offers as they've been popping up recently, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long
    Leeds seem to be giving out their joint honours English offers first, so it might be a while... I'm predicting they'll give them out within the first half of November though.

ReputationRep:
    Even tho I know that Leeds interview mature students in the first week of March, I still can't help but feel like crying everytime I see someone with an offer!!

Whyyyy do they leave mature students til lasssssst?!?!?!!?!? Not fair

Btw, well done on the offers guys, even if I am insanely jealous

ReputationRep:
    Leeds is my first choice too, hopefully I'll see you there!

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer for economics and philosophy (ABB)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.