Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msoynri)
    they didnt give me the leeds schoolarship
    Did you apply for/do you think you are eligible for any of the others?

ReputationRep:
    i have been rejected for two at the moment, well i am on the reserve list for i think it is alumini scholarship(the one with grades), and there was one more that i might be eligible.
    If not i will have the leeds bursary at least something

ReputationRep:
    i have been rejected for two at the moment, well i am on the reserve list for i think it is alumini scholarship(the one with grades), and there was one more that i might be eligible.
    If not i will have the leeds bursary at least something
    can u give me the link for the bursarys available? can i still apply to them now, because i got rejected in the excellence scholarship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dni2011)
    can u give me the link for the bursarys available? can i still apply to them now, because i got rejected in the excellence scholarship
    Here's the link for the bursary. It's only available to UK undergraduates and PGCE students. You don't apply for it, if you allow Student Finance to share your financial information with the uni then you are assessed for it automatically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dni2011)
    Yeh, you don't need to do anything. If you are rejected from all the scholarships you applied for, you will receive the bursary automatically. That is, as long as when you applied for student finance you ticked the box to share your info with the uni - which you should have done!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get the Leeds scholarship and I'm on Access to Leeds aswell GUTTED

ReputationRep:
    6 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    6 weeks!
    :woo:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    I'll know on results day if i am or not

ReputationRep:
    for bursary you dont need to do anything if you are applying for student finacne ( now im wondering if i did tick or didnt tick the box) o-O 11 days till my results

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the Leeds confirmation site updates any earlier than track?
    (I'm really sorry if anyone's already asked this!)

ReputationRep:
    i wish it would but i doubt that it is updated before 18th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    6 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia246)
    Does anyone know if the Leeds confirmation site updates any earlier than track?
    (I'm really sorry if anyone's already asked this!)
    If its the same as last year I don't think so- my letter from Leeds said 8am, where as most people had logged into track by then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    If its the same as last year I don't think so- my letter from Leeds said 8am, where as most people had logged into track by then.
    ahh well worth a try! thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    HIi! I applied for the Myrtle Boultwood Scholarship but haven't heard anything from anyone so should I presume that I haven't got it? Did the scholarship team contact you about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca2508)
    HIi! I applied for the Myrtle Boultwood Scholarship but haven't heard anything from anyone so should I presume that I haven't got it? Did the scholarship team contact you about it?

when is the deadline for applying? i think i takes them about 4 weeks for each scholarship in turn after the deadline , they will write to you if you did get it or not

ReputationRep:
    when is the deadline for applying? i think i takes them about 4 weeks for each scholarship in turn after the deadline , they will write to you if you did get it or not
    Hi, the deadline was July 1st! I was wondering if they were waiting until after the exam results but to be honest I wasn't too hopeful that I'd get the scholarship. Thanks for the help, hopefully hear from them soon either way!

ReputationRep:
    one of mine was 1st july, and at least they sent me a letter saying NO, good luck anyway

ReputationRep:
    PHEW.

Passed my A2L.
    Now I just need the grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Funky-buddha*)
    PHEW.

Passed my A2L.
    Now I just need the grades
    How do you check? I went on VLE and it doesn't really say anything...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.