Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey they should have emailed you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    How do you check? I went on VLE and it doesn't really say anything...
    Maybe it's just the medicine ones out today?

I got an email from them telling me I'd passed and that I'd get feedback for my essays on the Monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Funky-buddha*)
    Maybe it's just the medicine ones out today?

I got an email from them telling me I'd passed and that I'd get feedback for my essays on the Monday.
    I've applied for chemical engineering and got my result today, i also got the follow up email like you

ReputationRep:
    I also got the email today and applied for accounting

ReputationRep:
    I'm really worried that I've not been told about mine. I'm doing Law so I'm not sure if anybody else is on the same? I really hope I passed - I thought my essays went quite well! Fingers crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    I'm really worried that I've not been told about mine. I'm doing Law so I'm not sure if anybody else is on the same? I really hope I passed - I thought my essays went quite well! Fingers crossed!!
    You should be fine, I did one of my essays in a day with no prior plan or resources and I passed, so I can't see it being any different for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King CalZ)
    got an offer about a month ago but dunno when i go down for a look? you know the subject specific ones? i am doing cinema and photography btw?

Well I'll see you there then
    I went to the first open day and they had literally that second started to move all the Film equipment into the new building so I couldn't see much
    Course specific open day was great though

ReputationRep:
    I'm a confused American- How many credits count as a full time student? I'm currently at 35 between 3 classes. (Obv this isn't full time)
    Also, do we get to choose what time our classes are at? And do I have to email the instructors for that department to register for a class? o_o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gravel-in-a-blender)
    Well I'll see you there then
    I went to the first open day and they had literally that second started to move all the Film equipment into the new building so I couldn't see much
    Course specific open day was great though
    you're taking the sam subject then?

I am hoping the course is more targeted to film making rather than the photography element (i have no experience whatsoever in photography)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fauxan)
    I'm a confused American- How many credits count as a full time student? I'm currently at 35 between 3 classes. (Obv this isn't full time)
    Also, do we get to choose what time our classes are at? And do I have to email the instructors for that department to register for a class? o_o
    There are 120 credits per year, which I think is the same for all courses, and no, you don't choose when lectures etc are. The university timetables them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for history . I love the city, here's hoping for thursday.

ReputationRep:
    Only a month!

I hope you guys all get in on Thursday

ReputationRep:
    Leeds confirmation has updated - we can find out if we're in on that, if Track is clogged up.

http://webprod2.leeds.ac.uk/confirma...nfirmation.htm

Best of luck for Thursday, everyone.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Bella Occhi)
    Leeds confirmation has updated - we can find out if we're in on that, if Track is clogged up.

http://webprod2.leeds.ac.uk/confirma...nfirmation.htm

Best of luck for Thursday, everyone.
    Cheers for posting that. I'll be checking track from 6am but theres no guarentee it will update before 8.

..and to repeat what you've already said, good luck everyone :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Finger's crossed everyone

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Good luck guys !

ReputationRep:
    Gonna chime in with the good lucks I will defo be needing it tbh

ReputationRep:
    Yes, good luck everyone. Pray to every holy being, for your future at Leeds depends on the next 60 hours. I need this luck.

ReputationRep:
    And good luck from me guys!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 28, 2012
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.