Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Offer for medical biochemistry
    aab.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone yet to receive an acknowledgement?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jinx!)
    Is anyone yet to receive an acknowledgement?
    Me!

ReputationRep:
    I got conditional offer today! (Checked it via track)Haven't got any acknowledgement e-mail though.

BTW how would I suppose to know the actual offer in terms of grades i.e. AAB or something like that.

They will send a proper letter via post right? I'll get home tomorrow and arhhh can't wait to see some letters (if there is any lol )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freerider101)
    I'm might be applying (and it would be for physics). When I visited the city seemed good and the uni has an epic gym.
    It was OK when I was there but I'm sure I've seen better. I wonder if they've built the swimming pool yet?

Oh, and I'm thinking of maybe applying for History.

ReputationRep:
    Getting sick of waiting now!
    Applied for Cultural Studies on the 14th October at Leeds and it's my first choice! Bricking it that I won't get in

ReputationRep:
    Applied for English Lang & Lit. Not expecting an offer, I would be ecstatic if I got one! I got average GCSEs and a D at A Level that has marred my application, but I know that if I didn't apply I'd always regret it!

ReputationRep:
    offer for medical biochemistry
    aab

ReputationRep:
    offer for history & italian -AAB. yaaay

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Arabic + Middle Eastern Studies!

Bit of an odd offer they gave me- I think it was basically ABB...but they're letting me include my BTEC in Performing Arts, so I can have AB + Merit or BB + Distinction.

I've already got a Distinction, but it hasn't been cashed in So my offer is BB!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone planning to put Leeds as their firm choice ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilliChilli)
    Yes!!

ReputationRep:
    Fo' sho'

ReputationRep:
    If I get my A2's up to ABB then yes. Can't see what there isn't to like about Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    Definitiely, going to wait until Spring though, just incase it becomes apparent i will not meet my offer.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for History on the 8th October. Haven't heard a thing, though! Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Scratch that! Just got a letter in the post - conditional offer for V100, 2012 entry - AAA.

ReputationRep:
    Yesss!! Got a conditional offer of AAA. Damn, all uni's have given me a conditional offer of AAA so far.

For Law LLB by the way

ReputationRep:
    YAY just checked Track and have a conditional offer of ABB for Japanese, so happy Leeds will be my firm, or my insurance if I get an offer from SOAS.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for politics yet?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.