Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Offer for medical biochemistry
    aab.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone yet to receive an acknowledgement?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jinx!)
    Is anyone yet to receive an acknowledgement?
    Me!

ReputationRep:
    I got conditional offer today! (Checked it via track)Haven't got any acknowledgement e-mail though.

BTW how would I suppose to know the actual offer in terms of grades i.e. AAB or something like that.

They will send a proper letter via post right? I'll get home tomorrow and arhhh can't wait to see some letters (if there is any lol )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freerider101)
    I'm might be applying (and it would be for physics). When I visited the city seemed good and the uni has an epic gym.
    It was OK when I was there but I'm sure I've seen better. I wonder if they've built the swimming pool yet?

Oh, and I'm thinking of maybe applying for History.

ReputationRep:
    Getting sick of waiting now!
    Applied for Cultural Studies on the 14th October at Leeds and it's my first choice! Bricking it that I won't get in

ReputationRep:
    Applied for English Lang & Lit. Not expecting an offer, I would be ecstatic if I got one! I got average GCSEs and a D at A Level that has marred my application, but I know that if I didn't apply I'd always regret it!

ReputationRep:
    offer for medical biochemistry
    aab

ReputationRep:
    offer for history & italian -AAB. yaaay

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Arabic + Middle Eastern Studies!

Bit of an odd offer they gave me- I think it was basically ABB...but they're letting me include my BTEC in Performing Arts, so I can have AB + Merit or BB + Distinction.

I've already got a Distinction, but it hasn't been cashed in So my offer is BB!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone planning to put Leeds as their firm choice ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilliChilli)
    Yes!!

ReputationRep:
    Fo' sho'

ReputationRep:
    If I get my A2's up to ABB then yes. Can't see what there isn't to like about Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    Definitiely, going to wait until Spring though, just incase it becomes apparent i will not meet my offer.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for History on the 8th October. Haven't heard a thing, though! Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Scratch that! Just got a letter in the post - conditional offer for V100, 2012 entry - AAA.

ReputationRep:
    Yesss!! Got a conditional offer of AAA. Damn, all uni's have given me a conditional offer of AAA so far.

For Law LLB by the way

ReputationRep:
    YAY just checked Track and have a conditional offer of ABB for Japanese, so happy Leeds will be my firm, or my insurance if I get an offer from SOAS.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for politics yet?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 28, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Leeds
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Leeds
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.