ReputationRep:
    Applying post A level for maths, A*A*AAa
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    L200 Politics

and

Politics and American Studies.

Basically I just want to go to Nottingham. Failing that, York would be nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    Politics and American Studies.
    Yay! Another Pol you sent off your application yet?

ReputationRep:
    International Relations & Global Issues (:

The course sounds amazing!! (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiggyrocs)
    International Relations & Global Issues (:

The course sounds amazing!! (:
    That sounds good you're applying for the same course as me at Warwick too! Might see you around
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by broadwayrachael)
    Yay! Another Pol you sent off your application yet?
    Nahhhh, my school is advising anyone who is applying to places like Durham, Bristol, Notts etc to send in their UCAS after the Oxbridge deadline. So I have a nice three weeks left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stef.strawbs.123)
    Hey!

I'm applying for Ancient History and History :yep:

Good luck!
    Same here! Applying for Ancient History and History

ReputationRep:
    Nahhhh, my school is advising anyone who is applying to places like Durham, Bristol, Notts etc to send in their UCAS after the Oxbridge deadline. So I have a nice three weeks left
    Aah I had a massive stress about them rejecting me for getting mine before the Oxbridge deadline (cause i've applied to Cambs), but my Senior Tutor from last year said it's not true so not to worry probably best to be safe though if you're not going for oxbridge
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by broadwayrachael)
    Aah I had a massive stress about them rejecting me for getting mine before the Oxbridge deadline (cause i've applied to Cambs), but my Senior Tutor from last year said it's not true so not to worry probably best to be safe though if you're not going for oxbridge
    Apparently Durham are b*tches if you apply before the Oxbridge deadline, because they can tell if you applied there or not (?). I dunno, there are always rumours floating about, like "LSE REJECTS ANYONE WITH LESS THAN 8A*s".
    Ooo which college have you applied to? I got rubbish grades so I've been pestering my friend whose applying to go to Kings for me :P
    "Better safe than sorry!" I just hope some smart people reject their offers from Nottingham so I can have it, although considering 50,000 people applied there last year, so I doubt that's gonna happen!

ReputationRep:
    Applying for English Studies and Philosophy; hey, I'm feeling fairly confident. Notts is my favourite choice though so the nerves are there.

ReputationRep:
    Applying for Law at Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    NatSci, looking at the BioChemMaths option at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    English with Creative Writing (Q3W8) If I ever get round to actually applying - I'm too scared to send my applications off! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jontylol)
    Wooooo! Me too

OMG ... Finally, someone that wants to do the same course i do. What other unis are u applying to. I'm applying to Birmingham as well .

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Durham are b*tches if you apply before the Oxbridge deadline, because they can tell if you applied there or not (?). I dunno, there are always rumours floating about, like "LSE REJECTS ANYONE WITH LESS THAN 8A*s".
    Ooo which college have you applied to? I got rubbish grades so I've been pestering my friend whose applying to go to Kings for me :P
    "Better safe than sorry!" I just hope some smart people reject their offers from Nottingham so I can have it, although considering 50,000 people applied there last year, so I doubt that's gonna happen!
    I know, it's always a worry and no-one knows for sure :confused: but i'll risk it and keep my fingers crossed!
    I've applied to Emmanuel I really like it there, but Kings is gorgeous! I won't mind if I get pooled because everywhere is so nice just hope I don't get rejected!
    Haha fingers crossed for you too then!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CreativeBetch)
    OMG ... Finally, someone that wants to do the same course i do. What other unis are u applying to. I'm applying to Birmingham as well .

Newcastle, Bath, Southampton and Loughborough i think

Nottingham is my top though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jontylol)
    Newcastle, Bath, Southampton and Loughborough i think

Nottingham is my top though
    Oh..kk U should apply to Birmingham...i think it's cool!

ReputationRep:
    Child Nursing Diploma! PM me if anyone is doing the same !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    Spanish and Contemporary Chinese.
    Contemporary Chinese.
    American Studies with Chinese.

If I don't get at least one offer, I will hang my head in shame D:
    I'm guessing you like Nottingham :p:

Although you applied to Trent... I am not pleased -.-

(Original post by NightWatch)
    Psychology.
    V.popular course but i'm quite certain I can get the grades and my PS is pretty good... oh well. :laugh: It was one of my last choices.
    Looks like a nice place. (:
    Psychology is always a popular course so you'll have the same competition everywhere.

And yes, it's a lovely place

And HOW have some of you sent of your UCAS already??!! I had barely started this time last year...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.