Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrCasperTom)
    I'm guessing you like Nottingham :p:

Although you applied to Trent... I am not pleased -.-
    Yeah, but I want to get an unconditional offer and rub it in other people's face when they get an unsuccessful XD

Well, to the people that I don't like anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    Yeah, but I want to get an unconditional offer and rub it in other people's face when they get an unsuccessful XD

Well, to the people that I don't like anyway.
    Woah three Nottingham courses? You must love the place. Also, did you not apply through UCAS 2010?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Woah three Nottingham courses? You must love the place. Also, did you not apply through UCAS 2010?
    Indeed, I did.
    I nearly applied to four with Hispanic Studies but I thought that would be a bit much

ReputationRep:
    American and Canadian Literature, History and Culture with an International Study Year.

So basically american studies (Y)

ReputationRep:
    English and American Studies. Booyah

ReputationRep:
    Oh, bloody hell, so many American Studies combined applicants lol.
    I need that as my insurance >,>

ReputationRep:
    Oh, bloody hell, so many American Studies combined applicants lol.
    I need that as my insurance >,>
    Tbh you probably have a better chance for American Studies than I do for English. I am certain that I am going to get five rejections plus my school hasn't even sent off my UCAS yet!!!
    :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Tbh you probably have a better chance for American Studies than I do for English. I am certain that I am going to get five rejections plus my school hasn't even sent off my UCAS yet!!!
    :mad2:
    I heard English is very competitive O_o
    So many reapplicant in the reapplicant thread lol.
    But I'm sure you will get an offer XD
    My school hasn't send out my application either...and I sent/paid for it 2 weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    Just sent off my application for English and Philosophy. Getting an unconditional from Notts would be my dream right now.

ReputationRep:
    My school hasn't send out my application either...and I sent/paid for it 2 weeks ago
    Don't worry about it. I sent mine off about Decemeber/maybe late November time. I am currently studying in Nottingham. As long as it's off before the deadling, tis all good

ReputationRep:
    Music
    Got my "Thank you for applying and here are your login details to our special Nottingham applicants forum" email today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrCasperTom)
    Don't worry about it. I sent mine off about Decemeber/maybe late November time. I am currently studying in Nottingham. As long as it's off before the deadling, tis all good
    It's not so much that I worry about it...
    I just want the wait to stop so I know if they will consider me again this year lol.
    Last year, I had all my offers by November so I kinda hope for the same thing this year XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChopinNocturne)
    Music
    Got my "Thank you for applying and here are your login details to our special Nottingham applicants forum" email today!
    When did you send your application? Haven't got mine yet

ReputationRep:
    Maths with CompSci - Got my "Thankyou for applying" email today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broadwayrachael)
    When did you send your application? Haven't got mine yet
    A week ago today, and got the email yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChopinNocturne)
    A week ago today, and got the email yesterday
    Grr where's mine?! :confused: I'm so impatient :p:

ReputationRep:
    Maths G103 hope I can get in!

ReputationRep:
    History and Politics

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Economics with International Economics. Should be sending my ucas off soon.

ReputationRep:
    LLB Law hopefully

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.