Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    I have
    Are you thinking of firming Nott?
    Have you firmed Nottinghm already ?

Yeah, I'm pretty much decied now and wish to select Nottinham as my firm but my college are still telling me to think about it and not rush into things. I mean I've visited the uni a long with two other uni's and I've thought about it. Like how much thinking does it require ? ( sorry for the mini rant )

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed almost no rejections at all in this thread, are Nottingham just generous or do they save the rejections for later on? I've read a good few pages and everybody seems to have offers! Just an observation :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by dirtyoldriver)
    I've noticed almost no rejections at all in this thread, are Nottingham just generous or do they save the rejections for later on? I've read a good few pages and everybody seems to have offers! Just an observation :p:
    Those with rejections are less likely to admit defeat than those with offers, who tend to shout it from the rooftops wherever possible. Hence my still being here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roblee)
    Those with rejections are less likely to admit defeat than those with offers, who tend to shout it from the rooftops wherever possible. Hence my still being here
    This is true, well congrats on your offer may I say (I got one too )

It is just noticeable as I have spent a few weeks lurking the UCL thread and every other post is a rejection, though I suppose they are a very fussy institution

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissCardboardBox)
    Have you firmed Nottinghm already ?

Yeah, I'm pretty much decied now and wish to select Nottinham as my firm but my college are still telling me to think about it and not rush into things. I mean I've visited the uni a long with two other uni's and I've thought about it. Like how much thinking does it require ? ( sorry for the mini rant )
    Yup I have but then again I firmed it pretty quickly on last year as well
    haha I never listen to anything my sixth form told me to do.
    Honestly, I have only ever visit Nottingham before I applied and then UEA which I didn't actually applied to but still.
    I'm actually obsessed with Nott and people who knows me...know that I'm wayyyyy too obsessed
    There is no way I could possible go anyway else haha.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a offer for a economics related course...I sent my application over a month ago and havent had a reply.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What do you guys think about not being able to choose your hall anymore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    Really?? Where did you read/ hear that?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Beska)
    Really annoyed. I just hope I end up in University Park and at HughStu/Lincoln/FloBo. If not, they will have hell to pay!:P

(Original post by strawbs104)
    Really?? Where did you read/ hear that?
    I think it was BrenLee who told posted it on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Spanish and International Media and Communication Studies
    anyone else applying for this course??????

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer today after waiting 3 whole weeks from Nottingham and Finally got an offer for film and television studies!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applied for forensic science???

ReputationRep:
    i have a conditional for French and Russian ABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benammieh)
    Just got an offer today after waiting 3 whole weeks from Nottingham and Finally got an offer for film and television studies!
    Oh, wow, still getting offers? I thought because term had ended at uni that we might have to wait until January. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to hear from them soon.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Chris from The Apprentice 2010 went to Nottingham! *little bit of useless trivia *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    Oh, wow, still getting offers? I thought because term had ended at uni that we might have to wait until January. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to hear from them soon.
    Thats what I thought but I got two offers this week, so maybe they will be giving out their last offers this week so just wait till friday and see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rowan06g)
    It's probably just backed up because of the snow you should get your letter soon
    Turns out you were right, got my letter today, it was dated 2nd december!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    I like it because I couldn't even decide anyway... XD
    But it's more likely that I will stick with BGP.

(Original post by yahyahyahs)
    Chris from The Apprentice 2010 went to Nottingham! *little bit of useless trivia *
    So did D.H. Lawrence

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer!
    SO happy. It's a very strong contender to be my firm. I absolutely loved it there on the open day and adored the course.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the university still sends out offers throughout the christmas holidays

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 23, 2012
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.