Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 108)
    seems a lot of people got offers for the course, well done! i got one too? (F, A and M)

what were your conditions?
    (Original post by Linda.Duong)
    Whayy ! Go us
    haha, you thinking of going, making it a conditional/insurance choice?
    btw, what requirements did they ask to get?
    Indeed we are amazing.

Mine was unconditional so good times. I haven't been to Nottingham but it sounds great. Only drawback is that it's quite far from where I'm currently living. Still waiting on City, LSE and need to make a 5th choice. :eek:

Why'd you guys choose Nottingham? Thinking of firming it?/Have you firmed it?

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer for NatSci! Revieved it via UCAS before Christmas...they haven't sent me anything yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoSho')
    Indeed we are amazing.

Mine was unconditional so good times. I haven't been to Nottingham but it sounds great. Only drawback is that it's quite far from where I'm currently living. Still waiting on City, LSE and need to make a 5th choice. :eek:

Why'd you guys choose Nottingham? Thinking of firming it?/Have you firmed it?
    Unconditional? :O i didnt even know they give out unconditional for FA&M course, you lucky thing!
    They asked me for ABB

Yeah, I haven't been to Nottingham either, might have to go to the open day and check it out. I heard its a really good university, thinking of firming it, just waiting on Newcastle now
    Oh, why where abouts do you live?
    Have you got any other offers/where are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    did anyone know that we could apply for broadgate park accommodation now?
    http://www.uppbroadgatepark.com/apply.html

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Is anyone going to Nottingham on 19th February for NatSci?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rowan06g)
    did anyone know that we could apply for broadgate park accommodation now?
    http://www.uppbroadgatepark.com/apply.html
    I have applied... XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    I can confirm at least one bus service is £1.60. I asked my ex who studies at UoN

EDIT: What is wrong with you people? Jesus.
    I think someone is going on a neg rampage on this thread but anyway I checked my indigo bus ticket and it is £1.60

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    I have applied... XD
    :O i'm jealous! i can't apply til i get all my offers back and firm nottingham
    which room did you pick? i'm thinking en-suite for myself

ReputationRep:
    I applied for en-suite!
    But I can't believe how much they put the price up though.
    It's £110 something now :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jhyde_77)
    Hey

Is anyone going to Nottingham on 19th February for NatSci?
    No, I'm going on the 16th for the Maths open day. Anyone going on the 16th?

ReputationRep:
    Just so you know, you can firm at anytime; your other offers are just declined automatically. So yeah if your Firm and Insurance are in, it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    Doing Cultural Sociology, been accepted now just waiting for my reply from University of Sussex and then I can firmly accept a place at Nottingham and then put Sussex down as my sub!

ReputationRep:
    Applied for English - don't rate my chances though considering it seems a lot of people have already had offers :[

ReputationRep:
    Hi there
    Offer to study Archaeology and Geography on a course with 4 places, im well ecstatic! anyone else out there thinking of studying this course?
    Tom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siwlhs93)
    Applied for English - don't rate my chances though considering it seems a lot of people have already had offers :[

Same, I'm for english with creative writing but I'm not very hopeful! Where else have you applied?x

ReputationRep:
    Civil And Environmental Engineering condition offer at AAB, shall firm this as soon as i have heard back from all of my other choices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    I'm pretty sure indigo is £1.60

Edit: Why did I get negged for this?
    I have indigo bus ticket which I checked before I posted this...
    I meant 1.60 for my post above yours! My bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel_Leah)
    Same, I'm for english with creative writing but I'm not very hopeful! Where else have you applied?x
    Um I have applied to Birmingham/Leicester/UCL and Queen Mary, in addition to Nottingham. So far I have an offer from Birmingham, Leicester. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I just got a BBC offer for Computer Science and Management.

Nottingham seems like a pretty live place. Looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man G)
    I just got a BBC offer for Computer Science and Management.

Nottingham seems like a pretty live place. Looking forward to it.
    Congrats

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 23, 2012
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.