University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Original post by jbowk92
Hello people! :smile:

Anybody had an offer for law at Nottingham yet?
x

Waiting to hear for Law with French :frown: so painful! I am tempted to believe that they really aren't gonna give offers until the end of Feb.
Have you?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
So finally recieved a letter from Nottingham, confirming their offer and inviting me to the open day. I go to the website, only to find out the date I wanted, 22nd Febs, was totally full!:eek: Now I have to wait until March...thanks guys (kidding - I do actually know its not the people of of this thread fault its just my terrible attempt at a joke...that I will now stop :redface: )
I'm just excited that I got the envelope with the Nottingham stamp to prove that they actually gave me a place. :biggrin:
Original post by x-Saffire-x
So finally recieved a letter from Nottingham, confirming their offer and inviting me to the open day. I go to the website, only to find out the date I wanted, 22nd Febs, was totally full!:eek: Now I have to wait until March...thanks guys (kidding - I do actually know its not the people of of this thread fault its just my terrible attempt at a joke...that I will now stop :redface: )
I'm just excited that I got the envelope with the Nottingham stamp to prove that they actually gave me a place. :biggrin:

You got a letter?! Damn I've been waiting for one of those since December, but I guess I can't really blame them since I'm international.. the wait is killing me!
Reply 883
i wonder why nottingham are giving lower than said offers this year.
I'm applying to Architecture and Env. Design. Hope they accept me and then I firm it:smile:
Reply 885
Original post by FreddieMercury
when did you guys send your applications off? I'm still waiting for CS, haven't even received any acknowledgments at all:s-smilie:

November the 16th, got my offer about 2 weeks after I sent it off
Original post by HayThereMardyBum
You got a letter?! Damn I've been waiting for one of those since December, but I guess I can't really blame them since I'm international.. the wait is killing me!

Don't worry - I was waiting since December too and recieved it a couple of days ago...you'll get your letter soon :smile:
Reply 887
Hey
I got an offer for Mechanical Engineering, AAA for the MEng but it said alternative course ABB for the BEng, does anyone know if this means if i don't get 3As they'll automatically put me on the BEng so i still get a place?
Reply 888
Original post by Poulter
What are you applying for?

English and Philosophy, literally heard nothing, I may give them a ring.
Reply 889
Original post by Linda.Duong

Original post by Linda.Duong
WOO !
Got an conditional offer yesterday for Finance, Accounting and Management :biggrin: :biggrin:

I got one too! :biggrin: Just the other day though....
What were your conditions for F, A & M?
Reply 890
Im waiting for a reply for law at Nottingham - nothing yet - its my last one! :frown:
Reply 891
Original post by tjplews
Im waiting for a reply for law at Nottingham - nothing yet - its my last one! :frown:

Have you been unsuccessful with all your other offers? What grades are you applying with?
Reply 892
No ive got all my other offers of Newcastle, Northumbria, Warwick and Sussex (Sussex offered me lowered grades)

Ive been predicted A* AA. I meant nothing yet from Nottingham :smile:
Reply 893
Original post by FoSho'
Have you been unsuccessful with all your other offers? What grades are you applying with?

No I've got all my other offers of Newcastle, Northumbria, Warwick and Sussex (Sussex offered me lowered grades)

Reply 894
Original post by Man G

Don't wonder! Be happy!!!!!
Has anyone else found ucas course search or the nottingham online prospectus are different?! For my english with creative writing course on ucas it said AAB when I applied, same on the notts website but added there are 15 course places. At the open day, they announced this was going down to 12. However, I was browsin through the notts website with a friend and found it NOW says course places 18 and grades required are ABB although ucas remains the same. Odd?
Reply 896
Original post by tjplews
No I've got all my other offers of Newcastle, Northumbria, Warwick and Sussex (Sussex offered me lowered grades)

They're excellent predictions. Why not Oxford/Cambridge/UCL/LSE etc for Law?
Original post by Man G

I've been wondering this, with all the rush for uni places, but I'm certainly not complaining!
Reply 898
Original post by FoSho'
They're excellent predictions. Why not Oxford/Cambridge/UCL/LSE etc for Law?

I dont know really I didnt think I'd get those predictions. I did look around and consider Cambridge but I didnt really think it was the place for me. Are you applying to do law, if so where ?
Reply 899
Original post by tjplews
I dont know really I didnt think I'd get those predictions. I did look around and consider Cambridge but I didnt really think it was the place for me. Are you applying to do law, if so where ?

I applied for it last year but decided it wasn't for me. Tis a bit intense. G'luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending