Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlsdbk)
    Of fcourse the equivalent of doing of doing 6 a levels with unis expecting mostly sevens- the equivalent of an A* at a level when they only want As for A levellers. Oh and lets not forget 150 hours of community service, sport and creativity.. theory of knowledge essays and presintation and 4000 word extended essay.. woooo go IB! hahaha
    150 hours community service? Jaheez, this IB thingy sounds like torture. Is this what the cons have to do when they go to prison? Well done clever people for achieving such lovely grades whilst having to do so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Booshak)
    Economics AAA or AABB

So happy!!! Anyone else doing this course??

Also, completely agree about uni's being really hard on IB...
    Hey, well done! Just wondering what your GCSEs/ASs/A2s were? Still waiting

ReputationRep:
    anyone going to Open day on 9th feb????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patston)
    Hey, well done! Just wondering what your GCSEs/ASs/A2s were? Still waiting
    Hey, thank you!

GCSE: 9A*'s and 1 A
    AS: AAAA (Economics, Maths, French, Spanish)
    A2: predicted A*A*A* and have an A* in maths, did it last year.

I hope you get good news soon!

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer for maths -AAC/ABB but I've already got those grades? :s but yayy anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Booshak)
    Economics AAA or AABB

So happy!!! Anyone else doing this course??

Also, completely agree about uni's being really hard on IB...
    Yep just got the same offer, really happy but dont know whether to choose between nottingham and Durham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frodalod)
    Yep just got the same offer, really happy but dont know whether to choose between nottingham and Durham.
    what course is this for? I'm in (until LSE reply) exactly the same boat for Economics! Atm, i prefer Durham, because it's not (sorry for the prejudice) Shottingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frodalod)
    If I get an offer from Nottingham, I'll be in this dilemma too. I think I'd enjoy Nottingham more but Durham's got the edge on prospects and reputation. If I get an offer from Bath too it'll turn into a trilemma...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keckers)
    Yeah, I think I'm going on the 16th March. What was your offer if you don't mind me asking?
    AAA/ABB (Maths/Further Maths/Physics) what about you?

ReputationRep:
    English replies please!!

ReputationRep:
    Offer for History and Politics AAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbiClare)
    Yeah I got a portal login, but it's not really telling me much at the moment :/ and I'm sure your LNAT didn't go that badly look at your grades dude, they're insane compared to mine!

good luck
    Did everyone get a portal log in? I didn't...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tripodd)
    English replies please!!
    Could not agree more! Going crazy here x

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Economics with Hispanic Studies. Anyone had any offers for Econ with a language?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyched!!)
    I applied for Economics with Hispanic Studies. Anyone had any offers for Econ with a language?
    i applied for the same course!! nothing heard yet ...what are you predictions like?

ReputationRep:
    Interview for Vet Medicine on the 16th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catalina18)
    I've applied for Law and French
    Ah sorry The wait has made me anxious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trece13)
    i applied for the same course!! nothing heard yet ...what are you predictions like?
    A*A*A*A

How about you?

There are so many econ offers coming through, the wait is making me really nervous!

Hope we both make it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akhaliq)
    Ah, well at least you have two solid offers to go on. I just got an acknowledgement from Nottingham so we'll see how things go.
    What other unis have you applied to?? Are you applying for biological sciences at most of them, or natural sciences?? Hope you hear soon. There's still quite a while before the deadline for replies, so I guess some unis just take longer to reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallfish)
    Ah sorry The wait has made me anxious.
    It's fine, you and I both!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 23, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.