Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shippers09)
    i've applied for Geography!!!!!!! At nottingham haha, and i recieved an offer in November! My offer is AAB... hopefully i get that, i'm carrying AAB from last year so i should hope to!!

yayy a friend
    I thought I was the only one!
    I got AAB too, should get that (yn)

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Philosophy. Was unsuccesful.

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or the rejections are flooding in now? D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glf2110)
    Have you heard anything yet? Which branch are you going for?
    I finally got an acknowledgment, but nothing since.
    And adult, hoping to go onto the BSc pathway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiebot)
    English and Philosophy, literally heard nothing, I may give them a ring.
    Have you heard anything now, or did you end up ringing? Sorry i didn't reply earlier... exams and whatnot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poulter)
    Have you heard anything now, or did you end up ringing? Sorry i didn't reply earlier... exams and whatnot
    I tweeted them and it turned out I have received an acknowledgement but it had been bouncing back from my email. Then they rejected me two days later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiebot)
    I tweeted them and it turned out I have received an acknowledgement but it had been bouncing back from my email. Then they rejected me two days later.
    Oh sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LornaSandison1)
    Just to put it out there I've seen a Law offer on another thread. But this person did have 14A*s at GCSE, 7As at AS and 5A* at A2 predictions!
    Ok so the responses must be starting at least! But oh dear, this does not bode well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catalina18)
    Ok so the responses must be starting at least! But oh dear, this does not bode well...
    Perhaps, or they may just have been trolling. I haven't seen any other offers.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Still contemplating whether Nottingham or Kings will be my insurance uni :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham uni 2011 here i come

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    I received a conditional offer for nottingham on ucas over a week ago, it seemed too good to be true.
    is it possible that they have made a mistake??? as i haven't had any letter or email to confirm this offer from the uni and now i'm really worried. To add to my fears, i have logged on to my portal and tried to book a "ucas visit day" and it says "we are unable to verify your credentials as an undegraduate" :mad:
    do you think this is a mistake and they meant to reject me???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm123_x)
    hi,
    I received a conditional offer for nottingham on ucas over a week ago, it seemed too good to be true.
    is it possible that they have made a mistake??? as i haven't had any letter or email to confirm this offer from the uni and now i'm really worried. To add to my fears, i have logged on to my portal and tried to book a "ucas visit day" and it says "we are unable to verify your credentials as an undegraduate" :mad:
    do you think this is a mistake and they meant to reject me???

I received my offer at the end of November, and got the letter two weeks into January. Go on ucas main menu and view the decision letter. I got round to my portal a week after my offer, maybe they take a while to update their system though?

Offers dont happen by mistake, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Still contemplating whether Nottingham or Kings will be my insurance uni :dontknow:
    Come to Nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    UCAS update at 5.30 am but at least it was an offer - conditional for Economics with Hispanic Studies

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone get a portal log in? I didn't...

hmmmm that's weird....i'm not sure if everyone would've got one, but it seems strange that some would but others wouldn't...

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone get a portal log in? I didn't...
    Go to this address: https://my.nottingham.ac.uk/media/uk...ss/layout/psp/

Your username is your UCAS number, and your password is your date of birth in this format: 01jan91

Hope that's useful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSazzle)
    yayy a friend
    I thought I was the only one!
    I got AAB too, should get that (yn)
    i hope so!! but the geography edexcel A2 course is really.... i don't know, difficult to pick up marks - the Report exam next week is going to be HORRENDOUS!

fingers crossed! otherwise i'll have to reapply next year EURGH

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from Nottingham for L100, well atleast they pretty much chose my firm and insurance for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shippers09)
    i hope so!! but the geography edexcel A2 course is really.... i don't know, difficult to pick up marks - the Report exam next week is going to be HORRENDOUS!

fingers crossed! otherwise i'll have to reapply next year EURGH
    I'm doing AQA
    you'll be fineee ;D
    please do well, you're the only geographer I can find!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.