Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Neuroscience!
    got an acknowledgement email about a week ago and nothing else..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramin Gorji)
    acknowlegement for L100 economics! Too bad we have to wait until after January to get our responses or can they give offers/ rejections before January?

(Original post by bbtftw)
    Econ

Can I ask what both of you got for GCSE and AS-level and what you're predicted for A2?

I guess you're both applying for straight Economics [L100]?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown-User)
    Can I ask what both of you got for GCSE and AS-level and what you're predicted for A2?

yep L100, EU student, predicted 42 on the IB, with 7766 HL (including 6 at math HL) and 77 SL.
    Still haven't gotten acknowledgement :/

ReputationRep:
    Got an email today saying:
    Thank you for your application to study at the University of Nottingham . I am delighted to inform you that we are likely to make you an offer of a place through UCAS. However, we note from your application that you will be under 18 years of age when you are due to commence your studies and I am therefore writing to inform you of the University’s arrangements for students under 18 and to request additional information from you before we proceed with processing your application.
    Does that effectively mean "send back form, get offer" (as first sentence would suggest) or does it mean "send back form, then we'll consider you"?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ChopinNocturne)
    Got an email today saying:

Does that effectively mean "send back form, get offer" (as first sentence would suggest) or does it mean "send back form, then we'll consider you"?
    I think it means that you have an offer, congratulations :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email from nottingham asking me to submit a piece of work for the english with creative writing course! Ahh! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel_Leah)
    Just got an email from nottingham asking me to submit a piece of work for the english with creative writing course! Ahh! X
    How much have they asked for? Is it just one piece? Just curious because I've applied for this course as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble11)
    How much have they asked for? Is it just one piece? Just curious because I've applied for this course as well
    1,000 words of fiction, or 100 lines of poetry. And I got the email this morning, pretty scary x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel_Leah)
    1,000 words of fiction, or 100 lines of poetry. And I got the email this morning, pretty scary x
    Yeah the whole application process is stressful enough without the extra pressure of the creative writing part! Well at least it's only a little bit - not like a big portfolio to stress over! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown-User)

Hey yeh gcses i got bad grades, 7As 4 Bs but A levels i got AAAB and im predicted A*A*A*AA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble11)
    Yeah the whole application process is stressful enough without the extra pressure of the creative writing part! Well at least it's only a little bit - not like a big portfolio to stress over! Good luck
    Yeah I already have so many poems but now I'm not sure what to submit or whether to write something new! Its so stressful though, the whole process. X

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for chemistry :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer for History today Yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shewasheartache)
    Got a conditional offer for History today Yay
    ooh, congrats!! When did you send your application?

ReputationRep:
    About 2nd of October I think? Not entirely sure but sometime that week

ReputationRep:
    Got my acknowledgement at the beginning of the week for Law.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Got a rejection today. Not too fussed though, as it was a bit ambitious. But I already have 2 conditionals...so...

ReputationRep:
    Just received an unconditional offer from Nottingham; to read History.

Very, very happy. My joint second choice with Exeter.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an AAB offer for History. I'm chuffed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 23, 2012
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.