Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rowan06g)
    Sameee
    I think if we stick around on campus most of the time it should be okay :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohmynoes)
    I think if we stick around on campus most of the time it should be okay :confused:
    Guess so Have you firmed nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    So who will I be seeing at the Law visit day tomorrow?
    I'm starting to worry I've got the date wrong, so someone reassure me

ReputationRep:
    WOOOOOOOOOO Just firmed nottingham for neuroscience

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know which bus to get from the train station?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammelia)
    Yeah, Indigo. It doesnt have a number, just a name. £1.60 for a single. Other prices on the side of the bus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammelia)
    That guys got it covered, but just to help it leaves from Bay 3 of the broadmarsh bus station

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    That guys got it covered, but just to help it leaves from Bay 3 of the broadmarsh bus station
    Oh yeah, that helps, I knew there was something I missed.

ReputationRep:
    Why the neg rep again? Is it that I got rejected or that Nottingham is too far away for me or that I'd rather go to UEA?

'Cause I really don't see what was so offensive about that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AObasa)
    Yep, over here! Quite looking forward to it actually! What've you applied for?
    Yeeeey

So am I! :L
    I've applied for Biomedical Materials Science, didn't realise I hadn't put it on the sig' XD

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Nottingham for Biomedical Materials!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caatttiiiieeeee)
    So who will I be seeing at the Law visit day tomorrow?
    I'm starting to worry I've got the date wrong, so someone reassure me
    There is one for Law tomorrow, don't worry you have got the right day.
    I tried to book onto that one, but there was only one place left and I didn't fancy going all the way up to Nottingham by myself, so I've booked onto the one on the 23rd instead with my parents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0201Bean)
    Yeeeey

So am I! :L
    I've applied for Biomedical Materials Science, didn't realise I hadn't put it on the sig' XD
    Ahh cool, ha to be honest I hadn't looked just hoped for the best ha. I'm doing Biochemistry and Genetics! Ha todays been such a dilemma with the parent concerning tomorrow, like bloody question time. :blah:

ReputationRep:
    Should we have a a Nottingham Firmers thread and add a list of people course/username on them?
    So it will be easier for people to find people doing their course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanischa)
    Should we have a a Nottingham Firmers thread and add a list of people course/username on them?
    So it will be easier for people to find people doing their course.
    You mentioned this before, didn't you? I'll start it now and update it tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    You mentioned this before, didn't you? I'll start it now and update it tomorrow
    Nope, but I made one for last year lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerry_x)
    I tried to book onto that one, but there was only one place left and I didn't fancy going all the way up to Nottingham by myself, so I've booked onto the one on the 23rd instead with my parents
    Thanks I never got the confirmation email so I began to doubt myself. Yeah that's fair enough, I'm going with my dad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerry_x)
    Same same entirely.

I think that was a glitch. I tried to get onto the Law open day tomorrow and when I went to apply it said that there was only one space left and I thought "hmm this is convenient." I went to book it in for myself (I was planning on just stealing my dad in) but it wouldn't let me. Disappointing.

Has everyone applied for acco yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caatttiiiieeeee)
    Thanks I never got the confirmation email so I began to doubt myself. Yeah that's fair enough, I'm going with my dad
    I don't think I got the conformation either. But when I logged back in, it said I was booked on. I remember emailing them asking them to confirm if I'd booked on it successfully, but I can't remember if I got a reply or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanni)
    Same same entirely.

I think that was a glitch. I tried to get onto the Law open day tomorrow and when I went to apply it said that there was only one space left and I thought "hmm this is convenient." I went to book it in for myself (I was planning on just stealing my dad in) but it wouldn't let me. Disappointing.

Has everyone applied for acco yet?
    Or I guess maybe someone else beat you to it by a few seconds?

I was planning to go by myself and my dad was going to drive me up there rather than taking my car, but it wouldn't let me, so I'm going on the next visit day instead

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.