Turn on thread page Beta

How much longer till i reach this stage? *PICS* watch

ReputationRep:
    just bulk while focusing more on chest/back than arms (which are already decent), eat 1lb protein per bodyweight etc, compound lifts mainly squats deadlifts blah blah, give it 6 months - 1 yr and you should look much better. although to get to zyzzs size natuarally will take a few years of pretty hard training, dude isnt exactly small

ReputationRep:
    I grew out of skinny guys, it sucks having to have sex with someone whose hipbones constantly jab you and I'll just never be turned on by a guy I can beat up.

OP - you're doing really well so far, it's going to take time but just heed everyone's advice and you'll get there.

ReputationRep:
    Creatine, Whey Protein Isolate, an Intensive gym schedule and eat lean meats. Must drink lots of water, 1 Litre per 25kg of body weight.

Lift heavier weights and do some drop sets, they break more muscle fibers which then build more muscle in that area. I suggest, dropsetting your pecs and back, then trisetting your bicepts and tricepts, then hit your body with some squats, farmer walks and finish off with abs, sit ups are useless, you need to do- v-ups, crunches, windmills etc.

Or

You could try the "300 Workout" - Serious results in 8 weeks !

ReputationRep:
    If i see, i' want to look like Brad ******* Pitt, from ******* Fight Club', i swear, i'll Falcon Pawnch a baby duckling in the face.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.