Turn on thread page Beta

never had a boyfriend.. repellent pheremones?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    Bets on the amount of PM's she has next time she logs in?
    i say 7-10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanngry)
    i'm 19 and in my second year of university. never had a boyfriend.
    guys just never seem interested in me, i try and smile and be friendly and chat but it never develops into anything!

i like playing xbox which i know is unusual for a girl, and i thought this would give me something in common at least with guys. but i've never had any guy friends either - except my friends boyfriends (who i always get on really well with?)

i'm just really confused. i don't know what i'm doing wrong. my friends are always telling me i'm attractive and nice and good to talk to. and i have no problem pulling guys in clubs

i just feel like there's SOMETHING that makes guys not want to talk to me. i'll admit i'm not the most confident of people but i do try - i do make an effort. i just don't know whats going wrong!!
    it depends on what you say, i repel women all the time when everyone said i was good looking, my friend last night pointed out that i should be careful what i should say, silly things is out of question, i'm going to try that out tonight, no silly convos

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the advice guys. though im a bit embarrassed haha
    guess ill just keep doing what im doing - hopefully it'll happen soon enough

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.