Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL. The other night , I was in East London and a Polish man came up to me and he was like 'you want man?' looool...It was really late/early? Like maybe five in the morning. I was waiting for the nightbus lol. I was also on the phone...I was thinking wtf...I wasn't dressed like a hooker or anything .:confused: :confused: ..It was cold and I was proper covered up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Still that was funny...the guy didn't even know proper English lol.

ReputationRep:
    Should have said yes and had some fun.
    Surprise sex is the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theconomist)
    Should have said yes and had some fun.
    Surprise sex is the best.
    errr no. llool...I was just shocked and rather insulted

ReputationRep:
    You probably were dressed like a slut, why else would he think you're a whore?

ReputationRep:
    No one - alive that is. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    My friend's mum got lost in London, and wandered into a red light district. She got propositioned 4 times within 50 yards. She was wearing a pair of dungarees and a duffel coat :P

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    If I were you I would have slapped him:cool:

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOL!

On a serious note, no, not to me. It happened to a friend though. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    o_0 LOL
    erm, i dont think anyone has thought im a prostitute.. but people who don't know me (especially older men) all think im around 21 yrs old and they flirt with me (until they find out im 16!!) and i do dress in short shorts and tank tops etc all the time.. so most people generally assume ive had sex, but im a squeaky clean virgin :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sid-sy)
    LOL
    If I were you I would have slapped him:cool:
    I was kinda creeped out tbh

ReputationRep:
    people have given me funny looks if im standing around waiting for someone wearing something a bit slutty

nobody has ever actually approached me and offered to pay me for sex though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sine)
    I was kinda creeped out tbh
    ooh, i just read your post - maybe HE was a gigolo! how jokes, *insert racist comment about european immigrants here*

either way, that's effing hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if this counts,but a few years ago I was in a pub on the seafront with one mate and my mate went to the toilet and this couple came up to me.They were middleaged, and both had permatanns and seemed to be dressed up in clothes for much younger people.

The jist of it was,they had an expensive boat nearby and they asked if I wanted to come back and have some fun with BOTH of them. The bloke did the talking and the woman was just smiling at me,it was a weird smile to be honest and she looked like a teacher or something . When I said no I was offered money.

I continued to say no,more money was offered and the woman ran her hand on my leg, and they didn't fuk off until my mate came back and asked who they was.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.