The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Italian
Reply 21
Id love to have a boy first and a girl second - so that he can look out for her =]
Don't mind.
I think life is still harder for girls than for boys, so I think I'd want a boy- but obviously I would love to have either.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 24
I don't really mind. Though I can't help but think a girl would be so much more hard work as a teenager.
Reply 25
Two of each ideally. :smile: & all reasonably close in age.
Boy, Girl, Girl, Boy.
Please! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
A boy.

I don't think I could cope with how a girl behaves in her teenage years...quite frankly I would find it disgusting. A boy, on the other hand, I could support him all the way wahhayy!

Only joking, I don't think I'd care which sex it was.
(edited 13 years ago)
Don't mind, although if it were a girl I KNOW i'd spoil her and be overprotective. Boys are easier, but I want a mixture of boys and girls. Big family FTW!:yep:
Reply 28
Boys and only boys. :biggrin:

Not interested in having a girl in the slightest.
I'd love one of each but in the back of my mind I think I'd be a terrible mother to a boy since I have a sister and the last boy to be born in my family was a third cousin 20 years ago :erm:

I do have an older almost step-brother but that's about it on the male relations!
Little boy to take to football/rugby/fight with (Black belt and would love to teach a son)
Little girl to treat as a princess.

Doesnt help that im unlikely to be able to carry girls and the bf only wants girls
I'd like at least 2 girls, and 2 boys.
Reply 32
Girl first then boy. Otherwise the girl would be babied for being younger and a girl. But no idea how to handle a boy since I've got a little sister :s-smilie:

Actually, scratch that! Twin boy and girl :smile: Only one set of 9 months to go through and then two rewards at the end of it.
(edited 13 years ago)
2 boys and 1 girl.
Reply 34
Who cares?
I need one of each minimum (Michael <Surname> IV & Mary Elizabeth after my gf's gran). After that it's pot luck.
Reply 36
I know what i want but dont want to tell anyone incase i jinx it
Boy!
Reply 38
brokenangel
Little boy to take to football/rugby/fight with (Black belt and would love to teach a son)
Little girl to treat as a princess.

Doesnt help that im unlikely to be able to carry girls and the bf only wants girls

What does this mean?
I would like to have a boy and a girl.

But if I had to choose then it would be a boy for sure.

Latest

Trending

Trending