Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Italian

ReputationRep:
    Id love to have a boy first and a girl second - so that he can look out for her =]

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    I think life is still harder for girls than for boys, so I think I'd want a boy- but obviously I would love to have either.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really mind. Though I can't help but think a girl would be so much more hard work as a teenager.

ReputationRep:
    Two of each ideally. & all reasonably close in age.
    Boy, Girl, Girl, Boy.
    Please!

ReputationRep:
    A boy.

I don't think I could cope with how a girl behaves in her teenage years...quite frankly I would find it disgusting. A boy, on the other hand, I could support him all the way wahhayy!

Only joking, I don't think I'd care which sex it was.

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind, although if it were a girl I KNOW i'd spoil her and be overprotective. Boys are easier, but I want a mixture of boys and girls. Big family FTW!:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Boys and only boys.

Not interested in having a girl in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love one of each but in the back of my mind I think I'd be a terrible mother to a boy since I have a sister and the last boy to be born in my family was a third cousin 20 years ago :erm:

I do have an older almost step-brother but that's about it on the male relations!

ReputationRep:
    Little boy to take to football/rugby/fight with (Black belt and would love to teach a son)
    Little girl to treat as a princess.

Doesnt help that im unlikely to be able to carry girls and the bf only wants girls

ReputationRep:
    I'd like at least 2 girls, and 2 boys.

ReputationRep:
    Girl first then boy. Otherwise the girl would be babied for being younger and a girl. But no idea how to handle a boy since I've got a little sister

Actually, scratch that! Twin boy and girl Only one set of 9 months to go through and then two rewards at the end of it.

ReputationRep:
    2 boys and 1 girl.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares?

ReputationRep:
    I need one of each minimum (Michael <Surname> IV & Mary Elizabeth after my gf's gran). After that it's pot luck.

ReputationRep:
    I know what i want but dont want to tell anyone incase i jinx it

ReputationRep:
    Boy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Little boy to take to football/rugby/fight with (Black belt and would love to teach a son)
    Little girl to treat as a princess.

Doesnt help that im unlikely to be able to carry girls and the bf only wants girls
    What does this mean?

ReputationRep:
    I would like to have a boy and a girl.

But if I had to choose then it would be a boy for sure.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.