The Student Room Group

does he still love me? depressed...please help

anon or delete please because bf on here

This is more of a rant...

A few days ago, my bf said that since school has started ive changed and that i dont think of him as my 'priority' any more. I explained to him that i have a lot of work etc, and he seemed to understand.

Then last night i was talking to him on msn. All of a sudden he said 'ok im off' i asked why, and he answered that he's lost 'motivation' to talk to me. I obviously got upset and told him to 'just go then'.
He obviously felt guilty, came back after about 10mins and said he's sorry and although he may have lost motivation to talk, he'll never loose the motivation to love me. I really love him, but im just confused.
Does he still love me? Or did he just come back because he felt guilty...?
any help appreciated. Feeling down...

rant over
Thanx in advance x
Reply 1
ANYBODY? please?
Reply 2
If he said he still loves you, why are you asking people online who don't know him whether he still loves you?
Reply 3
Sounds to me like you've just hit a rough patch. He did feel guilty about what he said, but he wouldn't have felt like that if he didn't still love you.
I reckon he wants more attention from you and so is sulking a bit right now because he feels like he's not getting any.
If he is still your priority, just make that clear to him and this should pass.
Obviously, I don't know for sure, this is just based on what you've said.
Good luck. Hope all works out. :smile:
Sky_Dream
If he said he still loves you, why are you asking people online who don't know him whether he still loves you?

This.

I think it's best you just speak to your boyfriend, not us.
Reply 5
MillyH
Sounds to me like you've just hit a rough patch. He did feel guilty about what he said, but he wouldn't have felt like that if he didn't still love you.
I reckon he wants more attention from you and so is sulking a bit right now because he feels like he's not getting any.
If he is still your priority, just make that clear to him and this should pass.
Obviously, I don't know for sure, this is just based on what you've said.
Good luck. Hope all works out. :smile:

I have told him i love him, and that he is my priority, but imagine he thinks im 'just saying it' :frown:
thankyou though :smile:
Reply 6
your situation is so minor, stop worrying.
Reply 7
If you are asking this question then he doesn't love you anymore.

Latest

Trending

Trending