Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know its a bit silly, but I reeaally feel like doing something a liittle bit drastic.
    I'm splitting up with my boyfriend, though have thought about this for ages, the problem is I'm (fingers crossed) starting work as a HCA soon and so facial piercings wouldn't be acceptable. I also wouldn't want any tattoos on obvious places, eg, wrists/arms
    Hence I was considering a little tattoo on my stomach/ribs/under boobs
    But then I have the dilemma about it being permanent, so I'm thinking a piercing...
    Eurgh, its a silly problem really, but anybody who's got an idea, I'd really appreciate you sharing it!
    Even if its not a tattoo/piercing.
    Like half of me wants my hair all chopped off but its my sisters wedding coming up in a few weeks and she won't let me! :P
    Many thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    go for a tattoo . . . I have two and I love them :yup:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.