Baa Bar shots. Yum.
Sourz :smile:
Jager is gooood.
Doesn't really taste like much when it's mixed
And Sourz taste..well like what ever flavour you buy :p:
Reply 5
dannicottell
Sourz :smile:

I really like Sourz, but always think it's expensive for its strength. Although if you don't want to get too drunk it's pretty good.

Everyone has their own preference for shots, so just try all the common ones until you find something you vaguely like and can keep down. I hate tequila but find sambucca very easy to stomach. Southern Comfort is pretty nice, as is amaretto.
Libertine
I really like Sourz, but always think it's expensive for its strength. Although if you don't want to get too drunk it's pretty good.

Everyone has their own preference for shots, so just try all the common ones until you find something you vaguely like and can keep down. I hate tequila but find sambucca very easy to stomach. Southern Comfort is pretty nice, as is amaretto.

I like Skittles flavoured Shots :frown:
sidekick, about as strong as sours and it tastes a bit like milkshake.
Reply 8
simple answer? grim.

I cant have more then one shot of sambuca without throwing up because of a bad expirience. Same with vodka.

I drink nuff tequila and whiskey shots when Im already pretty drunk, but I really do feel it in the morning.
adam_zed
simple answer? grim.

I cant have more then one shot of sambuca without throwing up because of a bad expirience. Same with vodka.

I drink nuff tequila and whiskey shots when Im already pretty drunk, but I really do feel it in the morning.

Im like that ;_; whats whisky like and tequila?
Reply 10
S'all about the Jager or the shots from Baa bar. The Cherry Bakewell one especially, it tastes so good!
I don't think anyone actually enjoys the flavour of shots do they?
Reply 12
Oh my Ms. Coffey
Im like that ;_; whats whisky like and tequila?

haha, i dont know because I am usually drunk when taking them. I have had whiskey a few times when sober, I cant really differentiate the taste bar its quite "fiery" if that makes sense lol.

Tequila I really cant remember because im only stupid enough to take it when you have had a few.
I just stick with apple and cherry sourz. :ahee: The white chocolate tastes like Sambuca and is NASTY.
Reply 14
Jäger - though if you don't like strong taste you might not be a shots person

Always find it funny when people have sourz shots and then pull a face like they are hardcore
Most shots just end up with mixers, so you don't get the actual flavour of them. Like Gin&Tonic tastes nothing like neat Gin; Cointreau&Lemonade is always a wiser choice than neat Cointreau; SoCo&Lemonade is slightly more tolerable than SoCo.

As for flavours, you can usually lump them into categories:

Alcohol
Whiskey
Vodka
Gin
Rum (dark rum is more like alcoholic syrup, and white rum is more like tame vodka)

Aniseed/Bitter
Absinthe
Sambucca
Jaegermeister
Campari
Vermouth
Pernod

Fruity
Sourz
SoCo
Cointreau (with one hell of a burn on it)
Aperol (kinda like Cointreau, but mostly sold in Italy)
Cherry Brandy

Funsies
Baileys
Tia Maria
Kahlua
I tried Vodka/coke but dont like the after taste of Vodka too much
Micky Fins - 15%, comes in Apple, Raspberry and Blueberry flavours. I like to have a shots of this with whatever else I'm drinking
Aftershock, gorgeous. :smile: Red one tastes of aniseed, but there is a cool citrus one, although they are pretty strong.

I agree with whoever said sidekick, strawberry and cream and mint choc chip are gorgeous, and not strong at all , think theyre about 15% x
Libertine

Try Mickey Finns, the apple one in particular tastes just like Sourz and it's around £5 for a 50cl bottle. You can get raspberry and blueberry flavour too, but those aren't as tasty in my opinion, and there is a butterscotch flavour that is quite hard to get hold of (and is also disgusting)

OP - try Midori. It's 20% (I think) and tastes of melon. Tis good.

Latest