Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Last night I had my first experience of a tease; shes a friend of a friend, and we were all out last night, 3rd time i've met her. She knew I must have been interested in her, although i was trying to ignore her a lot of the time, as well as give her a few negatives, as well as cocky and funny, trying not to show my interest.

Anyway she was a total 100% tease - giving the promise of sex, and then stopping at the last minute, literally. We were on the sofa kissing..touching..and then it was 'no i cant do this, even though I want to, i can't, we should just go to sleep'.

I have to admit I totally fell for the trap, letting her snatch chewing gum off me (lol..), kissing her when she told me to kiss her..damn I even bought her a drink without asking her if she wanted one..basically I got TOTALLY played!! I was basically wrapped around her finger..just because of the promise of sex..which never happened..furthest we got was kissing with a bit of touching.

Im probably going to see her again on tuesday..as our mutual friend is leaving the country for a while so its like a goodbye thing..after that..there's no reason for me to see her...so this could potentially be the last time.

Im looking for some advice from people who have been in the same situation before - this is a first for me, so at least I will learn and know for next time not to fall for the same trap.

Firstly what is the best way to switch this - to make her feel messed up in the head like im feeling right now - shall I totally ignore her when I see her? Make her think 'why is he not interested in me anymore..'.

Ideally im looking for a way to now tease her back...so that i can then drop her like she did me. Im a cool guy as well as good looking..im not gonna let some random girl make me look and feel like a fool...

Secondly has anyone ever got a tease to give in, in the end? If its not going to be possible to switch it round, and its gonna be the last time of ever seeing her, im more of a 'try and fail, then dont try at all' kinda guy... so thinking to give it 1 last try in some way to get into her knickers.. if it fails won't have to see her again!

Thanks!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Easy don't think with your penis

ReputationRep:
    Dude, what the hell?
    To be honest, you seem like a bit of a prick- 'Oh no! A girl played me and now im a fool!' Everyone looks like a fool sometimes.
    And wanting to 'make her feel like you do now' is just sad and spiteful. Heres an idea: how about you just ignore her? Or maybe, I don't know, befriend her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Easy don't think with your penis
    Haha that's true - but im recently single again after a 2 year LDR which ended because i feel im too young to commit at the moment, so I don't want a relationship, just some fun. Also the girl in question is very similar, she doesnt want a relationship either.

(Original post by Violadude)
    Dude, what the hell?
    To be honest, you seem like a bit of a prick- 'Oh no! A girl played me and now im a fool!' Everyone looks like a fool sometimes.
    And wanting to 'make her feel like you do now' is just sad and spiteful. Heres an idea: how about you just ignore her? Or maybe, I don't know, befriend her?
    Im assuming you've never experienced a tease then...cos being that is whats sad and spiteful. When you do experience it, you will realise that they don't deserve anything better.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like you get to keep your virginity, lad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az08)
    Im assuming you've never experienced a tease then...cos being that is whats sad and spiteful. When you do experience it, you will realise that they don't deserve anything better.
    Most teases don't try to be teases you know, they're just kinda dumb...

I've talked to some girls about how they get guys (or rather they had a discussion about tactics while I was there, but w/e). She shows a lot of interest in you, then just stops. That's a very common method to keep a guy interested, and you've clearly been thinking about her a lot. That might actually be a way for her to try and get you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az08)
    Last night I had my first experience of a tease; shes a friend of a friend, and we were all out last night, 3rd time i've met her. She knew I must have been interested in her, although i was trying to ignore her a lot of the time, as well as give her a few negatives, as well as cocky and funny, trying not to show my interest.

Anyway she was a total 100% tease - giving the promise of sex, and then stopping at the last minute, literally. We were on the sofa kissing..touching..and then it was 'no i cant do this, even though I want to, i can't, we should just go to sleep'.

I have to admit I totally fell for the trap, letting her snatch chewing gum off me (lol..), kissing her when she told me to kiss her..damn I even bought her a drink without asking her if she wanted one..basically I got TOTALLY played!! I was basically wrapped around her finger..just because of the promise of sex..which never happened..furthest we got was kissing with a bit of touching.

Im probably going to see her again on tuesday..as our mutual friend is leaving the country for a while so its like a goodbye thing..after that..there's no reason for me to see her...so this could potentially be the last time.

Im looking for some advice from people who have been in the same situation before - this is a first for me, so at least I will learn and know for next time not to fall for the same trap.

Firstly what is the best way to switch this - to make her feel messed up in the head like im feeling right now - shall I totally ignore her when I see her? Make her think 'why is he not interested in me anymore..'.

Ideally im looking for a way to now tease her back...so that i can then drop her like she did me. Im a cool guy as well as good looking..im not gonna let some random girl make me look and feel like a fool...

Secondly has anyone ever got a tease to give in, in the end? If its not going to be possible to switch it round, and its gonna be the last time of ever seeing her, im more of a 'try and fail, then dont try at all' kinda guy... so thinking to give it 1 last try in some way to get into her knickers.. if it fails won't have to see her again!

Thanks!
    Dude, think. Why would a woman want to flirt with you, act all interested, make out with you and then stop short of sex at the last minute?

Options:

1) She's a psycho-b**** who messes with guy's heads for fun. They're out there, they're horrible but they're in a tiny tiny minority, and so it's not exactly likely now is it (although this seems to be what you're assuming she is).

2) She genuinely thought that she was up for having sex with you but changed her mind at the last minute for whatever reason (I must admit that I did this to guys a couple of times back in the day when I was still a virgin; I felt under pressure to do it with someone but found it hard to go through with it when it wasn't the right person. I'm not proud, but it didn't make me a bad person, just a silly girl).

3) She thought that you wouldn't have a problem with just making out and not going any further. This would make her naive, sure, but not a nasty person necessarily.

So stop assuming the worst about her, man. Sure, you're annoyed. I don't blame you. But here's what you should do. If she's a number 1, you avoid her like the plague, because she's not going to give her what you want and she probably won't be easy to manipulate into a situation where you can humiliate her back.

If she's number 2, you should either never bother about her again or, if you're actually interested in her, try to find out why she stopped and whether she'd ever be interested in going all the way with you. Maybe she had a good reason like being nervous or having been too drunk and only sobered up at the last minute. Maybe she had a s*** reason like she was cheating on her boyfriend and the guilt only just kicked in. Don't judge her without knowing the reason.

If she's number 3, well, she clearly made some wrong assumptions about her situation. End of.

ReputationRep:
    Simple, you failed at the last hurdle. Never take a woman's word until you have your **** inside her.

I bet what happened was your kissing and touching was done in a way that gave off a too eager vibe... that turned her off. She doesn't want to have sex with a loser who is 'too eager' for sex. She wants a stud who she can rip the clothes off.

NOTE: This was a particularly difficult *****. She obviously enjoyed teasing you because she is ****** in the head. However the responsibility of not boning her is still yours. She could have been done.

What to do next time?

If there are other guys there she'll flirt with them and if they are half decent she'll at least make-out with them. That's the brutal reality. Your only chance to avoid this is to chat up another girl within her line of sight.

TBH any girl who says no at the last is the kind that will jump at the opportunity to humiliate you for getting as far as kissing and touching her. She's going to want to put you in your place, so you need to be aggressively up another girls skirt from the off to have any chance of looking at your manhood the day after without a sigh.

ReputationRep:
    DO NOT GIVE IN. DONT THINK WITH YOUR ****.

She is a tease dont get played. When you see her next time to drop off your mutual friend act normal, talk to her like normal, talk to your friend like normal. She is gonna be like what the **** and all that stuff thats going through your head will transfer into hers. Just play it cool, play it safe, she will text you/call you/maybe talk to you after your friends leaves and will ask about that night. She will say that she was thinking about it and that she regretted the fact that you guys didnt have sex. Then you guys will meet up talk it out, huggy huggy kissy kissy and will have sex.

Basic rules of the game!

EDIT: Look extra good no homo, mess up her mind. If she could see you talk to another girl that would be even better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az08)
    Im a cool guy as well as good looking.
    If you were that good looking, she wouldn't have 'played' you.
    Just saying...

ReputationRep:
    Fancy that! Buying a girl a drink and her not even shagging you! What a ***** she must be, not giving sexual favours in exchange for being given somehting she didn't even ask for!

And what a ******* ***** too. How dare she actually exercise control over her own body and choose not to have pentrative sex with somebody because she didn't want to and presumably just wanted some fun!

Seriously, who cares? Something similar happened to me recently and I just left well alone because it's the only decent thing to do. She didn't actually want to go there and that was fair enough - I'm not a criminal who uses and abuses women so I respected that and we parted. Obviously, there's a bit of awkwardness about the situation but there certainly isn't any bitterness on my part. There are literally billions of girls in the world so why get so up your own arse when one of them won't **** you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az08)

giving the promise of sex, and then stopping at the last minute, literally. We were on the sofa kissing..touching..and then it was 'no i cant do this, even though I want to, i can't, we should just go to sleep'.
    Wow. Sorry man but I will say this - you're DUMB. Promise of sex? So every girl that flirts with you is saying I want sex? I think this is how rapists think. For a girl is normal to do stuff like that especially with people they don't know really well. This just proves that she has self-esteem. And good work on blaming her for this ;DD When you'll stop acting like a wuss good things will happen. (Y)

ReputationRep:
    You should have raped her. Everyone knows that when you kiss someone and they buy you a drink, you're contractually obliged to have sex with someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukasvalio)
    Wow. Sorry man but I will say this - you're DUMB. Promise of sex? So every girl that flirts with you is saying I want sex? I think this is how rapists think. For a girl is normal to do stuff like that especially with people they don't know really well. This just proves that she has self-esteem. And good work on blaming her for this ;DD When you'll stop acting like a wuss good things will happen. (Y)
    My analysis assumed he got a verbal promise of sex and didn't launch himself onto her in groping fashion when they were alone on the sofa.... but perhaps OP could clarify what he meant by "promise of sex".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roloqueen)
    Dude, think. Why would a woman want to flirt with you, act all interested, make out with you and then stop short of sex at the last minute?

Options:

1) She's a psycho-b**** who messes with guy's heads for fun. They're out there, they're horrible but they're in a tiny tiny minority, and so it's not exactly likely now is it (although this seems to be what you're assuming she is).
    Dudette, thanks that was a good reply.

Yep she's definitely #1, she even admitted it "i did it (tease me) because its fun to do that to guys". Worst thing is after she said that, i still carried on trying it with her, yep i do feel like a total idiot!

Yea I think avoiding her is definitely the right choice - although Im going to have to see her in a couple of days as the night is for our mutual friend...im not gona not show up just because of what happened, that would be showing im affected by her.
    (Original post by Roloqueen)
    TBH any girl who says no at the last is the kind that will jump at the opportunity to humiliate you for getting as far as kissing and touching her. She's going to want to put you in your place, so you need to be aggressively up another girls skirt from the off to have any chance of looking at your manhood the day after without a sigh.
    You are totally right - I was way too eager. Even though I want to do it - im not the type of person to go out, meet a girl and then take her back home that night. So the fact that the opportunity was there..made me way too eager...totally agree.

Yeah im hoping there will be other girls there..will definitely be giving them a lot more attention then I will to this b*tch...

ReputationRep:
    dnt h8 de playa h8 de game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az08)
    Yeah im hoping there will be other girls there..will definitely be giving them a lot more attention then I will to this b*tch...
    Remember that the time it takes for a girl, esp a tease, to attract the leering attention of a jerk can be measured in nanoseconds, whereas it takes minutes to hours to hook a girl.

As soon as she sees you there she's knows she is going to **** test you. This might be as I described before or you could be more unfortunate....

If you're unfortunate she will see you, her eyes will light up and she will hug and kiss you, then discretely pinch you on the ass.

Yes, that's right she will tease you again. But psycho ***** is only doing this to set you up for an even bigger fall. Once she has thus ensured she has your full attention she will then go hunting for another man.

If she does this even before you can speak to another woman her are some suggested moves -

1. If she does it around others, say out loud so everyone can hear - "I enjoyed our snog and fondle the other night".
    2. If she does it when nobody else is around you have no option but to take it then when she turns to leave give her a light spank on the ass. HOWEVER - you must try not to get into a position where you are in a quiet place, or she can invite you into a one.. if she invites you to "step out for a moment" in front of others, don't ignore her, don't be rude (you'll never lay her) but politely decline and say "later" because you you are going to the toilet. when you get back from the toilet find someone to talk to, and keep inventing plausible excuses until she is really desperate for your attention.

ReputationRep:
    Did it occur to you she just didn;t want to have sex?

Great attitude there though mate, sure you're a hit with the ladies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoLoco)
    DO NOT GIVE IN. DONT THINK WITH YOUR ****.
    I am definitely going to remember this next time I meet a girl who is a tease!

(Original post by vhvhvh)
    snip
    Whoah calm down..I think you are totally right. As I said this is the first time this has happened to me, I definitely shouldn't have put her on some sort of pedestal, that I HAD to get her, as if there are no other girls in the world, totally agree!

(Original post by twl)
    My analysis assumed he got a verbal promise of sex and didn't launch himself onto her in groping fashion when they were alone on the sofa.... but perhaps OP could clarify what he meant by "promise of sex".
    Well what I meant was for example..we were in a club..she asks "what are you doing after?" I said Im going home because I have to be somewhere tomorrow morning early, and her reply, along the lines anyway cant remember exact words "oh ok..im going back to _mutual friend's_ house..you should come back as well.." I ask is there going to enough space as she only has the 1 bed. Her reply "she will be in her bed with her boyfriend, and ill be on the sofa..." Also later we were walking down the street...talking about sex in general..and she comes out with "do you want to have sex? right here? ok lets go..actually its too cold". Later on the sofa..."so are we going to have sex now?" I look at her..asking myself shal I make a move now? "im only joking by the way!" she says.... then when I was in a sleeping bag on the floor about to go to sleep...she says "you can give me a good night kiss if you want....but i won't kiss you back" at this point I just though what the hell..and kissed her...and she definitely kissed back "oh i changed my mind..." ARGH!

I could go on but im sure you get the idea :yep:

ReputationRep:
    OP, you are an idiot. Have you actually considered the fact that maybe she was not intentionally teasing you/playing you, perhaps she just realised she didn't want to have a ONS. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Ok I just saw the bit about her admitting she was teasing :lolwut:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.