Turn on thread page Beta

Dealing With a Tease watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vhvhvh)
    Fancy that! Buying a girl a drink and her not even shagging you! What a ***** she must be, not giving sexual favours in exchange for being given somehting she didn't even ask for!

And what a ******* ***** too. How dare she actually exercise control over her own body and choose not to have pentrative sex with somebody because she didn't want to and presumably just wanted some fun!

Seriously, who cares? Something similar happened to me recently and I just left well alone because it's the only decent thing to do. She didn't actually want to go there and that was fair enough - I'm not a criminal who uses and abuses women so I respected that and we parted. Obviously, there's a bit of awkwardness about the situation but there certainly isn't any bitterness on my part. There are literally billions of girls in the world so why get so up your own arse when one of them won't **** you?

You should be repped :top:

But I used my rep for today :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az08)
    Well what I meant was for example..we were in a club..she asks "what are you doing after?" I said Im going home because I have to be somewhere tomorrow morning early, and her reply, along the lines anyway cant remember exact words "oh ok..im going back to _mutual friend's_ house..you should come back as well.." I ask is there going to enough space as she only has the 1 bed. Her reply "she will be in her bed with her boyfriend, and ill be on the sofa..." Also later we were walking down the street...talking about sex in general..and she comes out with "do you want to have sex? right here? ok lets go..actually its too cold". Later on the sofa..."so are we going to have sex now?" I look at her..asking myself shal I make a move now? "im only joking by the way!" she says.... then when I was in a sleeping bag on the floor about to go to sleep...she says "you can give me a good night kiss if you want....but i won't kiss you back" at this point I just though what the hell..and kissed her...and she definitely kissed back "oh i changed my mind..." ARGH!

I could go on but im sure you get the idea :yep:
    Hmmm... I can understand why she wanted company if she had to go back with her friend and her boyfriend together.

Nightmare for you though. You got used. You deserve a gentleman's award for not slapping her (I don't advocate violence).

Having read this now it's possible that she's not a psycho *****. She used you like a psycho, sure, but not for a cheap thrill like a psycho ***** would have.

She used you because she felt uncomfortable being alone with her friend and her boyfriend. She wanted you to stay over, the only way she could think of doing that was by teasing you, and you looked a nice, good looking chap who would not abuse her if she said no.

Still, be wary of her and try to get her jealous by chatting up another girl. It's possible you may still be in with a chance ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twl)
    Simple, you failed at the last hurdle. Never take a woman's word until you have your **** inside her.

I bet what happened was your kissing and touching was done in a way that gave off a too eager vibe... that turned her off. She doesn't want to have sex with a loser who is 'too eager' for sex. She wants a stud who she can rip the clothes off.
    :yep: This is what i think, she is the type of girl who enjoyed the chasing bit, but as soon as she had you wrapped around her finger, you bought her a drink without her asking etc, she knew you are are more interested in her, than she thought you would be.
    So its not really fun anymore, the chances are that she's been in this position before, with other guys who acted just like you did, 'gave up too easily/quick' and showed too much of an interest back.
    Believe me, if she has been with other guys who are like you.. it would automatically turn her off, and she'll lose interests without even needing to be conscious.

So yeah, if you wanted her you should have not rushed in like that, even if she 'agreed on sex', it was probably a silly 'test' that she put up without being too aware about it.

What i thik you should do:
    If you start teasing her again, she will think you want this so bad.. which again will put her off and she may play hard to get, or just wont respond as much... which will end up making you look like the fool.

So yeah, say hi, act like nothing happed and that its not a big deal. Ignore, is she comes on to you again, dont respond as much.
    And it will make her think twice about you, so then if you want to meet up with her, take her number and arrange something later on. If not forget about her. But also dont be mean to her or say anything thats shows that you're annoyed at what she did, because she'll pick up on that straight away.

ReputationRep:
    you got played because you were too keen from the start.
    If you somehow manage to get her back onto the sofa or in bed chances are she will be a cocktease again, first time she does, roll over and go to sleep. she will either get up and leave, or if she actually wants you she will wake you up again

ReputationRep:
    Actually, my view has now changed from before.

I think the girl was worried about staying over alone at her girlfriend and boyfriend's flat, which had only one bed. Might she get pressed into a threesome, or some other awkward situation?

If you're the girl, a solution to that problem is to get a man over to stay with you on the couch. OP was that man.

It's possible she enjoyed his company and recognised that she lead him on unfairly for her own end (to stop any awkward moment occurring between her and her girlfriend and her boyfriend). She's a psycho for leading OP on to solve her social problems but whether she is a certified ***** depends on what happens next.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you got beat at your own "Game", serves you right tbh. I hope she messes you around even more.

ReputationRep:
    Okay - you've realised you were too keen, easily played, screwed up, etc. And the fact you've put so much thought into this means she's still winning!

When you next see her DON'T ignore her because she'll immediately know you're still hung up on her. Be polite, say hi if she comes over but be aloof, and don't put much effort into dealing with her.
    If you're good enough looking/good at chatting up other girls then go for a friend. That way she'll get jealous at your attention no longer being on her, and she'll think she was just a one night attempt and nothing special.

You then have the option of continuing with the friend or transferring back to her. Personally I'd go with the friend since I'm not particularily forgiving, and also she could well just turn you down again! The only caveat with this plan is if the friend rejects you in front of her, it'll be brutal. So make sure the friend is into you before making a move.

ReputationRep:
    My brutha your ass has just been played, honestly how do you feel?!

Revenge is sweet so!when you meet up on tuesday ,just move to some other gash,I'm telling you she will feel jealous and when she does her little sexy walk and giving you those come **** me eyes,don't be phased by it and blank her.She will most likely try to flirt with the other man there but she will sooon fell like ****,lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az08)
    Last night I had my first experience of a tease; shes a friend of a friend, and we were all out last night, 3rd time i've met her. She knew I must have been interested in her, although i was trying to ignore her a lot of the time, as well as give her a few negatives, as well as cocky and funny, trying not to show my interest.

Anyway she was a total 100% tease - giving the promise of sex, and then stopping at the last minute, literally. We were on the sofa kissing..touching..and then it was 'no i cant do this, even though I want to, i can't, we should just go to sleep'.

I have to admit I totally fell for the trap, letting her snatch chewing gum off me (lol..), kissing her when she told me to kiss her..damn I even bought her a drink without asking her if she wanted one..basically I got TOTALLY played!! I was basically wrapped around her finger..just because of the promise of sex..which never happened..furthest we got was kissing with a bit of touching.

Im probably going to see her again on tuesday..as our mutual friend is leaving the country for a while so its like a goodbye thing..after that..there's no reason for me to see her...so this could potentially be the last time.

Im looking for some advice from people who have been in the same situation before - this is a first for me, so at least I will learn and know for next time not to fall for the same trap.

Firstly what is the best way to switch this - to make her feel messed up in the head like im feeling right now - shall I totally ignore her when I see her? Make her think 'why is he not interested in me anymore..'.

Ideally im looking for a way to now tease her back...so that i can then drop her like she did me. Im a cool guy as well as good looking..im not gonna let some random girl make me look and feel like a fool...

Secondly has anyone ever got a tease to give in, in the end? If its not going to be possible to switch it round, and its gonna be the last time of ever seeing her, im more of a 'try and fail, then dont try at all' kinda guy... so thinking to give it 1 last try in some way to get into her knickers.. if it fails won't have to see her again!

Thanks!
    Act not bothered. Make her want you. Basically you can flirt but don't come onto her or be forward at her. Basically tease her back.

Don't act like you're angry or that she owes you, she doesn't.
    Don't expect sex, you probably will be disappointed. It is more likely for it to happen with her if you don't try and get it.

To be honest she's already made out with you so I don't think she's a mega tease, just pretend like it never happened. Trust.

If you start making out with her, and one things starts to lead to another, and she just keeps making an excuse, don't react to it but continue until she literally gets angry at you (she won't). She knows she is teasing you and she wants to see if you'll pussy out. If she makes an excuse like last time, just leave. Don't take her ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az08)
    damn I even bought her a drink without asking her if she wanted one..basically I got TOTALLY played!! I was basically wrapped around her finger..just because of the promise of sex..which never happened..furthest we got was kissing with a bit of touching.
    You're supposed to SPIKE the drink first...amateur :rolleyes:

Maybe if you stop thinking of women simply as sex-dispensers you will have more success.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.