Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I sent in my student finance form a month ago and they replied relatively quickly ( a week and a half) and they sent me a letter saying I need to fill in the birth certificate/adoption form properly. Now my problem is I haven't heard from them since. My attendance had been confirmed they have all the evidence they need and I'm still waiting for a payment! I can't keep getting money off my mom, she already works two jobs, it's extremely unacceptable. The website says two to three days after your university confirms your attendance you'll recieve payment. What a joke!

ReputationRep:
    2 to 3 days after your attendance is confirmed providing your application has been confirmed which is sounds like yours hasn't. You applied months after the deadline for guaranteeing payment for the start of term so you can't blame student finance.

You will get an entitlement letter and you need to give this to your uni in order to get paid.

ReputationRep:
    you do know the deadline for your application was June don't you? The advice about payment you quote is for applicants who met the deadline! You may not hear before Christmas. Late applicants last year didn't.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.