The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Simplicity
(girlsexwith)(potentialgirlfriend){\frac{\partial (girl sex with)} {\partial (potential girlfriend)}}

Okay, maybe this answer is more appropriate than my previous one. :biggrin:
Reply 41
issih
im always the sex object never the gf material guys what do i do wrong!!

made under? maybe. trust me, they'll be one guy who'll like you as a person to make you a potential gf.

For me, most of the girls want sex with me but I'm already taken. I stated that fact at the very start to them and I'm confused why they're still making a move on me :confused:

@OP, every guy is different. The reason why you're not allowed in our brains and know what we're thinking is because we're much complicated that a simple guy telling you his answer. In the end, you won't get a perfect answer.

This applies to guys too. We try to understand women. Hope this helps
Reply 42
kerry595
Me too, guys always just seem to want to have sex with me! And when I don't have sex with them I am labelled a 'tease'. Oh dear god.

Maybe you're smokin,meaning they cannot wait. Oh they're just d*******s :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Planar
Could we please have a mathematician on to make a joke about differentiation? I'm afraid I didn't listen much in Add. Maths

Well, it's quite simple...

Differentiation d/dx i.e. two d's and an x = DD and X = massive bonkers and XXX thus sex.

If we look at y = e^x or y = ln(x). A girl who you just want sex with, makes you hornier and more :sexface: initially, thus your natural log tends to infinity.

The general rule for differentiation is multiply term by power and knock off one. You multiply when you **** her unprotected and obtain a baby and if she's got massive puppies and you just want sex, tbh, you'll go home, high five your dad, text all your friends and knock off one.

Now for a girlfriend. She's the total opposite, right? What's the total opposite of differentiation?

Integration...

Integration is done between limits. As are girlfriends; sammich, gtfo off my COD, etc. No offence to raging-homo feminists. :holmes:

General rule for integration: add a power and divide. With a girlfriend you add a condom and divide her legs to have sex over a long term.

What does integration aim to do? Find the area under the curve, right?

Well, girlfriends you accept despite their curves and 'stomach' area, because you love them and aren't shallow and stay within limits...

So that's how you tell the difference. :wink:
i can do both

i can have sex with her and still possibly see her as a potential future gf
-beads-

Differentiation d/dx i.e. two d's and an x = DD and X = massive bonkers and XXX thus sex.

If we look at y = e^x or y = ln(x). A girl who you just want sex with, makes you hornier and more :sexface: initially, thus your natural log tends to infinity.

The general rule for differentiation is multiply term by power and knock off one. You multiply when you **** her unprotected and obtain a baby and if she's got massive puppies and you just want sex, tbh, you'll go home, high five your dad, text all your friends and knock off one.

Now for a girlfriend. She's the total opposite, right? What's the total opposite of differentiation?

Integration...

Integration is done between limits. As are girlfriends; sammich, gtfo off my COD, etc. No offence to raging-homo feminists. :holmes:

General rule for integration: add a power and divide. With a girlfriend you add a condom and divide her legs to have sex over a long term.

Well, girlfriends you accept despite their curves and 'stomach' area, because you love them and aren't shallow and stay within limits...

This is a much better answer than all of the lame one line attempts at making some mathematical reference
Arielle
Really curious as to what goes through guys minds when they realise. :smile:

Firstly it depends on the guy, does he want a girlfriend. In general most girls would rather have a boyfriend than not but this doesn't apply as much to guys. The better looking the guy, especially when he is young, the more likely he is going to want to remain single simply because he will enjoy having options open. There are a lot of advantages for a good looking guy to remain single, not least because he will have girls chasing him who are fascinated by the fact he is 'unattached' and want to be the one who ties him down....so it boosts his attention level from girls.

Secondly the shallow part, looks can play a part, as can sexual prowess. Guys may say things like "she sounds like a keeper" in jest when they hear about a girl who has performed some outrageously sexy act in a one-night-stand, but there probably is some truth in it that if he's the type who wants to keep his options open, that will make him want to come back for more. On the looks point of view, if a girl is seriously attractive, it will boost the guy's social credibility as well (just the same way that girls like to have a guy who all their friends think is fit) so it will focus his attention. I've seen guys who had the diffident "I'm not the relationship type" attitude, change the moment a girl fitter than their usual type comes on the scene paying them attention.

In most cases it comes down to having something in general in common with the girl, and her not having any annoying tendencies. If a guy is attracted to a girl physically then she is definitely in the game of getting a relationship with him as long as she doesn't talk herself out of it by showing warning signals eg being too needy or high maintenance or whinging about small petty grievances in their lives eg their disputes with other girls (the worst turn off).
Use Dr/Ds Formulae.
-beads-

Integration...

Few posts have ever been as deserving of rep.
Reply 49
the more you learn to integrate with people the easier it gets
Reply 50
-beads-

Integration...

Not even remotely funny. :facepalm2:
Reply 51
daniel bergmann
LOL! I would give that a +rep but I already repped someone today. :frown:

Lol, I appreciate the thought! :smile:
w04andia
Lol, I appreciate the thought! :smile:

Lol no need, just repped you now :smile:
Ty for reminding me haha

Latest

Trending