Turn on thread page Beta

I feel older than my age group watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else feel like this? I'm 17, I look older than I am, and I quite often see a lot of people around me acting immature and childish. I also sometimes feel like time drags on, like it feels as if two years passed from when I was 16 to when I turned 17, and in reality it was just one. I don't feel like this all the time though.

EDIT: I know someone created an 'I feel younger than my age group' thread, and I was going to create this a while ago, but forgot, so that thread jogged my memory. xD

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I do, but other times it feels like I'm alot younger.

ReputationRep:
    dont worry you will get older one day

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I get on better and grew up with older people which I think is part of it.

ReputationRep:
    I always feel younger than I am. I have the mentality of a 12 year old and true to my childishness, I enjoy it. I'll grow up when I'm ready to be responsibly and mature (*cough cough* boring).

ReputationRep:
    I feel younger than I am. But that's besides the point...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.