Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I feel older than my age group watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else feel like this? I'm 17, I look older than I am, and I quite often see a lot of people around me acting immature and childish. I also sometimes feel like time drags on, like it feels as if two years passed from when I was 16 to when I turned 17, and in reality it was just one. I don't feel like this all the time though.

EDIT: I know someone created an 'I feel younger than my age group' thread, and I was going to create this a while ago, but forgot, so that thread jogged my memory. xD

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I do, but other times it feels like I'm alot younger.

ReputationRep:
    dont worry you will get older one day

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I get on better and grew up with older people which I think is part of it.

ReputationRep:
    I always feel younger than I am. I have the mentality of a 12 year old and true to my childishness, I enjoy it. I'll grow up when I'm ready to be responsibly and mature (*cough cough* boring).

ReputationRep:
    I feel younger than I am. But that's besides the point...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.