The Student Room Group

Hi All, a little advice with my level 3's

hi all

Basiccly im 20, left school at 16, now have 5 A-C and a C in Maths and E in English at GCSE. I started a BTEC ND in Business at the start of the month at my local college, this was after much deliberation over btec or access (BTEC saying im to old, access saying im to young) with the view of going to uni in a few years time (to study buisness & economics) once my gf finishes her course, so was aiming for DDD. I am not enjoying the course mainly due to being treated like a child by the college and being in a class full of 16yr olds. after working since school its a little hard to go back to being 15. i walked out on weds and have had the rest of the week off to contemplate. My dilemma is whether to return and man up and finish the course while not enjoying it, flunk out and apply to join an access course at a different (adult) college starting jan or take some a levels distance learning, rele keen to improve my prospects and get out of a dead end job, just struggling to find an answer to getting some level 3's any advice would be much appreciated :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending