Turn on thread page Beta

"Muslim-only loos" story was all porkies watch

ReputationRep:
    I await the Daily Mail to probably do the same with it's Halal "story".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    the thing that pisses me off is that the papers can print this stuff and get away with it becaue they wont get punished badly and hardly anyone will read the apology.
    Well its done the damage, shouldve been here when it was discussed, its okay to lash all hatred on them remember!

ReputationRep:
    I fink ther suld be Muzlim onli Toilets so I dun't get blown up when trying to take a slash innit?

ReputationRep:
    ...hang on, what's a squat toilet??anyone care to enlighten me? It can't possibly be what im thinking it is.
    Also, the 'internet tax' thing worries me a bit. I agree with some of the arguments but I don't really want the state dabbling in journalism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Mike)
    They have gone down well in Manchester airport for a while
    Have you asked everyone coming out of them, or were you commissioned to do the satisfaction survey?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.