Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A girl got her friend to ask for my number watch

Yesterday when I was chilling with my friends, a girl came up to me and said " My friend find you very good looking" and after a little while I played it kool and gave it to them.

When I approached their friends , the girl who wanted my number couldn't look at me in the eye nor did she deny it!

But now she has my number, its been a whole day and she hasnt called me yet. Although her friend texted me to ask me if I have taken her out yet.

Question: Why hasnt she rang me yet?

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow: could be a number of things

a) She is extremely shy.. she couldnt look you in the eye, so she may need some time...
    b)She liked you, didnt want to do anything else... BUT her friend wanted to hook you 2 up, and asked for the number
    c) Is hoping you'd get in touch with her, some way.
    d) changed her mind

What ever it is, it would have been a good idea, if you got her number too.. text her friend back and say you've not heard anything since.

ReputationRep:
    She will not ring you, people don't ring eachother,it is written in the unwritten laws of linking the galdem/mandem.Maybe text, but if she cannot look at you in the eyes,I highly doubt she will have guts to phone you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urmyeah)
    She will not ring you, people don't ring eachother,it is written in the unwritten laws of linking the galdem/mandem.Maybe text, but if she cannot look at you in the eyes,I highly doubt she will have guts to phone you.

ReputationRep:
    Lol she couldn't look you in the eye/speak to you afterwards :lolwut: Yeah she's reallllllly shy, maybe text her first and ask how she is?

ReputationRep:
    Call her please, dont piss me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yesterday when I was chilling with my friends, a girl came up to me and said " My friend find you very good looking" and after a little while I played it kool and gave it to them.

When I approached their friends , the girl who wanted my number couldn't look at me in the eye nor did she deny it!

But now she has my number, its been a whole day and she hasnt called me yet. Although her friend texted me to ask me if I have taken her out yet.

Question: Why hasnt she rang me yet?
    Your best bet is to get on her friend, she seems like she knows what she wants. she won't mess you about, get straight down to business and try and hang out with her.

oh yeh well done for getting her number!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh aren't you the lucky one! :rolleyes:

Ring her.

ReputationRep:
    Don't call. Wait for few more days.

ReputationRep:
    Send her a friendly opening text if you have her number

ReputationRep:
    Awww she's shy :camp: call her ***** and see what's up

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    This has only happened to me twice and both times were little girls from the high school while I was in the sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    She probably feels embarrassed. Give her a text to break the ice.

ReputationRep:
    Call her.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a huge prank played by her friend, the other girl will probably win a bet or something.

ReputationRep:
    Forget about the *****, she couldn't even look you in the eyes1

Too much time and effort before you could even tap that, I bet she's butters.

I hate shy *****es.

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    Thanks for calling me a watseman But seriously shall i just get her friend to tell her that im interested and that she should call me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Forget about the *****, she couldn't even look you in the eyes1

Too much time and effort before you could even tap that, I bet she's butters.

I hate shy *****es.
    daaaaymn someone's been rejected by a shy ***** or two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for calling me a watseman But seriously shall i just get her friend to tell her that im interested and that she should call me?
    yes. or better yet - get her number and text her first

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.