Turn on thread page Beta

do you guys like my new tattoo? :D watch

ReputationRep:
    mmmm why dont they have like an artificial tatoo to "drive-test" the whole thing and if it doesnt work then they dont, and if it does they get the tatoo permanently stuck on their skins... somebody should invent this really -,- instead of having the tatoo then actually asking people if they like it

ReputationRep:
    Besides you have ruined your chances of wearing SKIRTS for life....NOT A SMART TATTOO TO GET......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeee!)
    LOL, stupid tattoo, cant believe you did that to yourself

LOL

ReputationRep:
    pretty weird. O.o
    but i think with the right clothes, that would be awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Whilst it is your choice to have this done, and it does look okay, but I'd say the lines are far to thick. You could have just bought tights similar and worn them without the need for it to be permanent. Cheaper too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alissasantiago)
    Haha, that's what I was thinking, she's isn't going to wake up in 50 years with a new tattoo, and be like ****, I've got to hide it. She'll have grown older with it.
    :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    What did you do to your nice legs?
    Oh well, if you like it, then its fine. But not really on me.

ReputationRep:
    What did you do to your nice legs?
    Oh well, if you like it, then its fine. But not really on me.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen worse, but I've seen a hell of a lot better as well. Sorry. It'll just look really weird under skirts and dresses.

ReputationRep:
    I like tights where the seams on the back show, but im not a fan of your tattoo, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    The design is a bit odd, what's that suppose to be? It looks fine...important thing is you're happy about it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I get it, but if you're happy :top:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, what happened to pantyhose? Much sexier, cheaper and not permanent unlike that monstrosity.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it. It's fairly cheap and tacky. But whatever floats your boat I don't expect everyone to like my own tattoos.

ReputationRep:
    I hope that is not for real.

ReputationRep:
    If those legs are yours I feel sorry for you.

It looks awful, cheap and tacky. Tights would have been the safer option as the lines are too thick and make your legs look fatter than they actually are.

You've ruined your ability to wear girly clothes now too as you will look trashy. You should have thought this through.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It is a bit pointless really.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it. Is it like, bumble bees on sticks? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I bet in a few months you're going to hate yourself for getting that.

ReputationRep:
    That **** looks ridiculous.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.