Turn on thread page Beta

do you guys like my new tattoo? :D watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    :lolwut:
    It's a tattoo that mimicks the look of back-seam tights, and the things at the top are bows
    Ohhh, ok. I would've just worn tights, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    If this is real, then yes, it looks lovely dear.

If it isn't, then you've missed out on my real opinion, lucky you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riotgrrl)
    Ohhh, ok. I would've just worn tights, tbh.
    Yeah me too.

ReputationRep:
    Where Is It?

ReputationRep:
    Yuck.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's awful to be honest. I can imagine it will look oh so elegant whilst wearing a bikini!

ReputationRep:
    I would be intrigued to see if there is a thread by the OP in a few weeks/months saying "I regret my tattoo"!

ReputationRep:
    Each to their own I guess, not to my taste whatsoever though, it's not what I'd call a 'pretty' tattoo...

Oh and OP, your profile says you're only 17? Thanks for supporting the idiots that tattoo minors.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    speaking as a person who has a few tattoos,well its your body and if u happy with it fair enough but its a bit over the top:rolleyes: ,you would have been better getting a butterfly or someother tattoo wouldnt u

ReputationRep:
    ewwwwwwwwwwwww sorry but its horrible

ReputationRep:
    tbh i really dont like it

ReputationRep:
    Maybe somehting slightly different next time. I agree withsomeone else in workplace that would have be covered etc.

ReputationRep:
    oh my god no! this is for life... wtf when your like 70 with that on the back of your legs are you mad?!

ReputationRep:
    wow. urm wow. just wow. no comment.

ReputationRep:
    What was wrong with tights?

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: sums it up quite nicely I think.

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

hmmmm...

ReputationRep:
    Looks pretty cool from where Im sat!

ReputationRep:
    honestly? sorryy but no. but if you yourself like it, you don't need to worry about what everyone else thinks, but if you do want to know what people will think about it maybe you shoulda asked before you got it?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.