Turn on thread page Beta

Dont you just hate JLS? watch

• View Poll Results: Hate Jls?
    Yes
    68.09%
    No
    31.91%

ReputationRep:
    They are a bad generic pop band, who cant sing who drip every bioney from their teenage fans. I mean they are evn promoting teenage sex with their new condoms!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I agree with what you've said.

However, they do seem like nice lads, but that condom thing was such a bad idea.

If you wanna get really *head2desk* check out the JLS forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slacker07906)
    Dont you just hate JLS?
    I try not to hate people who I have never met (unless I know that they are racist, homophobic and et cetera).

I mean they are evn promoting teenage sex with their new condoms!!!
    Actually, I think they are promoting the use of condoms (ie safe sex).

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't choose to listen to their music, as it is just not my style, but I can't say I HATE them. I'm indifferent, really.
    I hardly think they're promoting teenage sex with condoms, rather promoting safe sex no matter what age you do it. However, different people will undoubtedly see it in different ways.

ReputationRep:
    They are gay.

(Original post by Tykes)
    Actually, I think they are promoting the use of condoms (ie safe sex).
    But to use condoms (for their purpose) you have to have sex.

Sorry, but after that incident with the condom thing - :facepalm2:

***** music as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    But to use condoms (for their purpose) you have to have sex.

Sorry, but after that incident with the condom thing - :facepalm2:

***** music as well.
    Yes, but people have sex anyway. So, why not encourage them to have safe sex.

ReputationRep:
    Thankkk you finally people have seen the musical light, not only can they not sing but they can't dance either.I'lold so much when their first video was released, by far that is the most cringest video I have seen in a long time..

ReputationRep:
    It's embarrassing watching them dance.
    IT'S NOT THE NINETIES

ReputationRep:
    Aw I love them :jebus:

ReputationRep:
    Hate their music but you cant hate people you dont know.

ReputationRep:
    really??? they come across as such genuine down to earth people. they are actually talented but some of their music is a bit cheesy and outdated. I wouldn't go as far as saying that I hate them.

ReputationRep:
    I read somewhere the other day that JLS fans are mostly girls aged 10-15. So having their own condom range doesn't seem like the smartest merchandise.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be hater until I saw the light. They have some good songs on the album. Specifically 'Only Tonight' and 'Close To You'. But I dont make it intentionally known that I listen to them in public. :ninja: You wont be seeing me wearing their branded hoody in these means streets....

ReputationRep:
    Their dancing is so annoying and the trainers that small one wears are awful, it seems like a band that was in years ago but now it isn't the same

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate their music - it's silly to hate on a certain type of music, people have different tastes it isn't around to annoy certain groups of people.
    You're an idiot if you're one of those types who thinks they have a superior music taste, as there is no such thing as one.

Their condom stunt is a little silly I must admit (probably got paid a lot), but atleast it isn't promoting teenage pregnancy and being silly by promoting celebacy (like that'd work).

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate them as people. I don't even know them. Their music is naff, their dancing is naff, but they're not hurting anyone or ranting some unfathomable rubbish like 'bwherjerjhrj bleeed meee dryyy, i haaaaaaaate youuu, scream scream screaaaaaam'. It's cheesy but light hearted. As for the condom range, at least they're promoting safe sex, i mean more chav sprogs on the planet we could really do without.

ReputationRep:
    If they was us...they would probably look at JLS and think "What a bunch of homo's".....

But, they are getting paid **** loads of money and living the dream...so why would they care what we think?

I still think they sucks though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilson90)
    that small one
    lol! Their music isn't really my thing and the dancing showing off their muscle makes me cringe but to be fair they are really talented just not my kinda group... but still sooo much better and successful than others off x-factor...(Leona is amazing though IMO) :yep:

ReputationRep:
    No, they're alright. I admit they were my faves on X Factor that year they were on, and I loved their rendition of Stand by me/Beautiful Girls. I thought Beat Again was OK, but I haven't really liked the rest of their singles much, too generic and boring :no:. I actually have one of their hoodies though :lol:. I just think it's nice and really snug and warm

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.