Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied for my loan ages ago and was completely sorted out about 2 months ago.

It says my first pay date is tomorrow, am i likely to get it actually tomorrow or is it most likely to be late?

I need to know as i need the money for travel/rent.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    hi, do you have access to an online student finance account? If so, what is the status of your application?

thanks,

Jamie

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

It's best to check that...

a) you have fully registered with your university, and;
    b) your university have confirmed your attendance to the SLC

If not, you won't get paid until both of these are done.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be able to see if your money is coming in if you log into your student finance account, I think it says "submitted" before the money shows in your account. then it will say "paid". If it says submitted, you should get your money tomorrow. But definitely check the things that sfdoctor said as that will give you a good indication of whether or not you're going to be paid.

ReputationRep:
    It said that I would get paid today, and so far I've received nada.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh they're all over the place again this year.
    Some people from my uni got paid on Friday, and we're not supposed to get paid until NEXT Monday! (Typically, mine couldn't be one of the early ones..) and yet I know of a couple of other friends who were supposed to get paid last Monday, and haven't yet. It's like a lottery!

ReputationRep:
    I have not been paid and its due today, but thats my uni's fault. They have changed the enrollment system this year and im not even enrolled yet, even though i start today and my money was due today, its been a right nightmare for the last month! Although im in my third year and my money has only ever been on time once Hope you get your's soon!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.