Turn on thread page Beta

Just split with the gf :-( watch

ReputationRep:
    Go on, tell her no one will ever love her more and you're the only one for her. It's truly romantic and not creepy at all. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Aww don't worry, there's plenty more clunge in the sea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gdnb)
    Heartbroken, gutted but she just wasn't putting enough effort in. She's going to regret it as she ain't going to find better. I hate this feeling, time couldn't go faster right now
    Dry your eyes mate, plenty more fish in the sea.

ReputationRep:
    To all the haters: What goes around, comes around. It's going to hurt and for the guy asking for her number, it's supposed to be the other way round? She asks you for your number. Clearly you don't have female abundance.

ReputationRep:
    I guess the biggest thing I'm dissappointed with is this: I've gone through quite a few girls to find girlfriend material and thought this was the long term one. Back to the grind I guess, going through to the light at the end of the tunnel.

ReputationRep:
    And thank you for the suggestions for the peeps that did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gdnb)
    RE: ain't going find better. She's a lovely girl, but I just feel like I've everything going for me. Her single friends have a big influence on her to be honest.

RE other comments: Oh god nice bunch on here. I'm guessing I'm writing to find the best ways to get over it, things to do to keep myself busy, do I go out and just hook with loads of girls?
    No do not go and hook up with other girls, otherwise you are confirming what she is thinking. Yea go with mates out, play pool, cards, golf anything social. You don't need her to function, show her who she fell in love with. Do not fall into smothering her, it does no one, no favours. She'll hate you for it. You'll get confused. You'll grow further apart..relationships aren't perfect right? You wasn't programed or showed how it works. Its life. If she loves you, she'll come back right? If not... Well, would you of wanted to spend your life with that person and not her them say I love you and mean it?...Life is a b***h.

ReputationRep:
    Lol sounds like she was looking for an excuse to break up.

ReputationRep:
    Aaw. Im sorry to hear that, i know its hard but make yourself busy! Busy enough not to even have time to cry over her. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually seeing her tonight, probably for the last time to talk over things. I mean it's already pretty much 100% over, but I want to call her out on a few things. She has messed me about the last few weeks. It just seems girls would rather avoid confrontation and just hope you get bored to be honest. Had to take a day off work today, sleepless night and sick to the stomach with anxiety this morning. I just want to know her honest reason for breaking up, nothing more, nothing less. Mainly for future reference to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Eat some cake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Eat some cake.
    Ha, not really a fan of sweets to be honest. Think I'm just going to go out and take the dog for a walk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gdnb)
    Ha, not really a fan of sweets to be honest. Think I'm just going to go out and take the dog for a walk.
    Or that. Although cake is nicer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tumpelo)
    Watching her walk out of your life does not make you bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes you realize that if you wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.
    That's just about the most moronic thing I have ever read on TSR.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.