Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Classical Composers: Who is your favourite? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessipops)
    oh my godd...........no I couldn't do 4 never mind 5!!! :P what subjects you taken???
    no it wouldn't do much good so yeah fingers crossed
    I am going to do Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Music, though the music will be five lessons a fortnight. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    oh awesome ah fair does x how many lesson slots are there a day?? 5? 6??

yeah next year i'm thinking of dropping biology asap! but taking on AS Physics in it's place because I think I will have a U overall this year in biology and passes in everything else so I want to show i'm determined and want more grades to show lol

ReputationRep:
    oh awesome ah fair does x how many lesson slots are there a day?? 5? 6??

yeah next year i'm thinking of dropping biology asap! but taking on AS Physics in it's place because I think I will have a U overall this year in biology and passes in everything else so I want to show i'm determined and want more grades to show lol
    For normal lessons it will be 9 I think.

That's a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    don't like the thought of having a U on my cv when my gcses were mostly A and A* it looks quiteeeeeee bad so yeah i'm determined!!! hehe

ReputationRep:
    don't like the thought of having a U on my cv when my gcses were mostly A and A* it looks quiteeeeeee bad so yeah i'm determined!!! hehe
    You don't have to say that you have a U on your CV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Articaaa)
    You don't have to say that you have a U on your CV.
    I thought it was a legal thing that you have to put all your qualifications on??? I know that my dance GCSE was optional cause I paid for the exam/it was private etc

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a legal thing that you have to put all your qualifications on??? I know that my dance GCSE was optional cause I paid for the exam/it was private etc
    No I don't think so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Articaaa)
    No I don't think so
    oh ok then that's good x

ReputationRep:
    what do people think of Tippet and if anyone did AS level music, what did you think of the set works list???

ReputationRep:
    what did you think of the set works list???
    On the spec, which year are you (Unit 3)?

http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...2%20210510.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.alexanderh)
    On the spec, which year are you (Unit 3)?

http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...2%20210510.pdf
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    yeah
    Wha?

I asked which year you were on it As in, 'next to your set works which year is written'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.alexanderh)
    Wha?

I asked which year you were on it As in, 'next to your set works which year is written'?
    ooooooooooooooooh erm i duno =/ but we did tippet, bach, haydn, gershwin, oasis, berio, dowland, "you can get it if you really want", locus iste, and probs a few more that i cant remember x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.