Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There's this friend of a friend that really likes me. A while back she got my friend to set her up with me but I rejected it cause she wasn't my type and I was still infatuated with my friend(the one that she got to set her up with me!!!) I added her on facebook and spoke to her a few times anyway trying to make friends.

She seems really nice and sweet and since then she's improved her appearance, she looks quite cute now, back then I thought she was butters...She's not really pretty or nothing, but I think she looks kinda cute and her personality seems really nice. I'm not crazy about her or anything she doesn't make me think "DAAAYYUMMM" but I wouldn't mind giving her a chance and she seems really sweet.

But basically next year I'm going to university and I actually might be going to the same Uni as her! I'm not sure if I should give this girl a chance or just wait till university where I might meet another girl that makes me think "DAAYUUMMMM". I don't mean to disrespect the girl, I'm just being honest.

any opinions on what I should do?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Dont waste either of your time.

anon or delete

why?

ReputationRep:
    One of two things could happen;

A) you totally fall in love with her and aren't interested in anyone else at uni.
    B) You try it out but split up because it isn't working.

Choice is yours.

anon or delete

just re read my first post and realised I sounded like a c**t. Didn't mean to sound so judgemental and blunt like that...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.